Nürburgring eSports - Find a teammate

Discussion in 'Nürburgring Esports' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, Apr 13, 2018.

1. 3 im Wäggla

3 im Wäggla New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I have already found a team, sry. See you guys at the Nürburgring (hopefully ) !

2. 3 im Wäggla

3 im Wäggla New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Servus, wie man an meinem Namen unschwer erkennen kann, komme ich auch aus der Umgebung Nürnbergs. Könnten wir uns vielleicht über die Anreise unterhalten? Würde mich freuen, wenn du Interesse hättest. E Mail: 3imwaeggla@gmail.com

3. Jan-Erik S.

Jan-Erik S. New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Guys, we are searching for a third member for our Team SL-Racing.

-We´re racing with the BMW M6. We are open for people from everywhere over the world, for your Information the two current drivers are from Germany (pls be able to speak english ;))

4. Jan-Erik S.

Jan-Erik S. New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you are interested you can contact us here" SL.Racing @ gmx.de "(would be nice if you conclude your ingame Name in the email) Much fun all of you beating times on the Leaderboard.

And have a nice day! :)

5. FabioP

FabioP New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello Everyone!

I´m currently looking for a competitive team to join.
    Short facts about me: Fabio Pietryga, 20 years old, living in Germany, doing SimRacing for about 5 years.
    Time on leaderboard is a 7:55.776, still some space to improve.
    Preferred car would be the Porsche, with which I already won the recent GTR3 championship by RRVGT.
    If you are interested, just message me here or write a short email to fabio-pietryga@arcor .de

Looking forward to hear from You! ;)

6. T_Kraiczok

T_Kraiczok New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

I would be interested to join the Team of Patrick!

Some informations about me:
    Thomas, 25 from Cologne. SimRacing since 2010.
    Current best lap: 7:58 (still improving)

It would be nice to hear from you!
    e-mail: (I'm not allowed to post links due to minimum requierements. Contact me then via Steam!)

With kind regards,

Thomas Kraiczok

7. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    I have forwarded it to them. I also gave them the e-mail from your RaceRoom profile so they can contact you.

8. Marcmagmagerquark

Marcmagmagerquark New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Moin Fabio,

eine Mail zu ein paar Informationen zu uns ist raus. ;)

9. Lennart Gohmann

Lennart Gohmann New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I contacted you via e-mail! :)

10. Melih Cakmakli

Melih Cakmakli New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Still looking for a team or teammates to form a team. My preference would be the Bmw but I could also drive a Porsche as well. I just had a 8.08 with the default setup, can improve that time with a setup but since the race will be with the default setups, I think it is better to lap with the defaults.

Sent an E-mail to you :)

11. Zven21

Zven21 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi everyone,

I´m also still looking for a team to join.

My name is Sven Dreier (in-game name), 26 years old from Germany (near Duisburg). My best laptime currently is a 07:58:1, still room to improve. I don´t have a prefered car, think I could handle every of them.

Keep Racing

Sven:)

12. Marcmagmagerquark

Marcmagmagerquark New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Moin Sven,

ich hatte schon vor kurzem versucht dich diesbezüglich zu kontaktieren und bei Instagram geschrieben (leider funktioniert die Messagefunktion bei YouTube nur sehr bescheiden). Falls Interesse besteht, gib einfach Bescheid.

MfG
    Marc Reichert

13. Geenshenker

Geenshenker New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @Zven21 , @Melih Cakmakli

Are you interessted in forming a new team? As far as i can see we would average about 750 points which could be good enough to qualify for the event. As in the discussion area said, there aren't many BMW and not one Merc team, so we may be able to form a team with those cars.

Let me know if you guys are interessted either here or per mail: johannes.weiss.271@gmail.com

Greets
    Johannes

14. Melih Cakmakli

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Johannes,

I am definitely interested. I can also improve my laptime if I use a setup, I just did that lap with the default setup so there should be room to improve. I think we only have 2 days left though so we should discuss the details as soon as possible, that is if Sven also agrees to join us of course.

Cheers,
    Melih

15. Philip Matzick

Philip Matzick New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone,

Sascha Gemeinhardt and myself are looking for a third Teammate. We are both from Germany and have gained some experience in driving at Events as we have driven in the Mercedes Rookie Competition at Hockenheim.

Our Laptimes are 07:56 and 07:58 at the moment, but there is still some room for Improvement, so I am sure we will lower them by a few seconds this weekend :)

Our preferred cars are the Porsche and the AMG, we have not yet set the final decision which one we will be driving in the race.

If you are interested, please write me an e-mail to p.matzick@gmx de (I cannot post a link, so I deleted the last point before de) or simply reply here in the forum.

Best Regards,
    Philip Matzick

16. GThamadi

GThamadi New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Hamadi. I'm from France and looking for a team to be able to access the competition.
    I'm driving the Porsche 911 GT3 R. Actually, my best lap time is 8.09.761s still 2days to improve.
    The car is fully default set. My time can be perfectly improved with some car settings.

I was qualified to the GTAcademy 2014. Two times to the VTR tours. The E-sport game final of Montpellier and other....

Feel free to contact me.

Cheers
    Hamadi

17. Leon Blum

Leon Blum New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello guys,

I'm looking for a team for this event. I'm a German driver and I do 8:01 laptimes in the AMG with nearly basic setup.
    My preferred cars are the AMG or the R8. Got some little problems in the M6 and I'm not fast in the 911.

Hope to here from you guys!

18. Daniel Fredriksson

Daniel Fredriksson New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys!

Me and my brother (Robin) are looking for a 3rd teammate. We are swedish but I guess it doesn't matter where you are from as long as you will be at the event. We prefer the Porsche and our lap times are 7.54 and 7.56 after a few tries. Contact us here or just send an email, daniel(at)fredrikssonracing.se

Cheers!

19. Melih Cakmakli

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @Leon Blum @GThamadi

Hey guys, if you are still interested I think we can form a team. We only have a limited time left so I think we should be quick though. What do you think?

20. Leon Blum

Leon Blum New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    In the End we could try, but I don't think 8:01, 8:08 and 8:09 is enough. I think we need an average of minimum 8:02.