App R3E Reality GT - Multiplayer Broadcast Overlay

Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by Scout, Nov 27, 2018.

1. cheesycrouton

cheesycrouton New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    The past 2 events for my racing group the broadcast user got dropped after the first race as well. This was on 7/18 & 8/23. Never had this issue before.

2. Mike Rofon

Mike Rofon New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Sometimes I have this behavior too, sometimes not. And right now I can't say why. Could be a minor issue with the server settings.

3. Mike Rofon

Mike Rofon New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    What kind of server do you wanna join? Ranked Server? Ranked servers may have recently been blocked for Spectators. There was once an info that this lock is possible.

4. Jixxer_GT

Jixxer_GT New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Yes, I think that might be the case, which is a shame... I haven't tried spectating on a private server since I started getting the issue.

5. keanos

keanos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    Is there a possibilty to have the "Compare next car" widget enabled for the race session as a default?

6. C 5WNE

C 5WNE New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Out of curiosity how do i get the entry list to display using broadcast tool ?
    or is this a custom overlay ?

[​IMG]

7. keanos

keanos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    As far as I know they use an edited or forked version of the tool with different plugins.

8. Mike Rofon

Mike Rofon New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Yes, I think so. And the creator of R3E Reality would certainly be able to explain that to you. Unfortunately, he can no longer be seen here or does not answer my currently 3 questions.

9. redstyle82

redstyle82 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello guys! First of all great work for the plugin! I have a question, i've tried the plugin and all works fine except for the cameras. Only for some types of cars (for example the bmw with blue logo in the dashboard) i can't use the cameras buttons. They simple dont do nothing. If i change to another car (example the one with bmw logo instead of the blue one) all is working ok. What can i do to let all cars works with the cameras buttons in the overview dashboard? (the one in localhost) Thanks a lot!

10. keanos

keanos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    Since last friday the country flags and teamnames und such stuff are not displayed anymore in the spectator overview

Oh that's sad.

11. Wutzmann

Wutzmann Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Hat jemand schon eine Lösung für dieses Problem?

Does anyone already have a solution to this problem?

12. Wutzmann

Wutzmann Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    RraceRoom, Node.js v14.18.1, R3E-Reality v1.9.5 neu installiert und konfiguriert, dann war alles wieder da!

RraceRoom, Node.js v14.18.1, R3E-Reality v1.9.5 reinstalled and configured, then everything was back!

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. keanos

keanos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    Yes true, with a newer node.js it should work again. In my case I tried also the Node.js v12.13.1, so should be not necessary to reinstall RaceRoom and R3E-Reality.

14. Andrew Pawley

Andrew Pawley New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hello small question i only have 6 camera views. Is it possible to get the Ariel heli view? and how do you look back from a car?

thanks

15. alexiiito91

alexiiito91 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello all,

First, congrats for the amazing job.

I have performance problem with my PC when I play the spectator mode. The GPU grafic is at 100% during the race. My question is: Is possible change the grafics (resolutionm etc) on spectator mode to have better performance on the PC?
    I tried change it on game but this changes doesn't apply on the spectator mode.

Thanks a lot.

16. J. Seekamp

J. Seekamp New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Is there any problem known which causes game crashes? Didn’t used the tool for some time now, but never had problems. Wanted to use it today and the game crashes every time I tried to enter a server. Even other versions of node.js or a complete reinstall of everything helped.

17. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    I have the same problem it just keeps crashing. Been using this for years.

18. Mike Rofon

Mike Rofon New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Its a Raceroom problem. All the streamers I know do not expect that this will be solved this year. Merry christmas.

19. keanos

keanos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    Already fixed with the 3 hotfixes this week.

20. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Cannot change any options anymore from this menu. Cannot enable disable any of those.
    upload_2022-1-8_12-17-39.png