Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aleksanderulitin

aleksanderulitin New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    RaceRoom MOZA R5 - нет определения когда машина стоит, обратная связь - только когда машина в движении, а MOZA R9 - когда машина стоит, обратная связь есть, есть сопротивление колес при повороте руля Пишу здесь, потому что не знаю, куда написать.

2. aleksanderulitin

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
  3. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
  4. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
  5. aleksanderulitin

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thank you! No, it does not help, as if the feedback is completely different compared to MOZA R9. MOZA R5 when the car is moving fast, feedback appears, when the car speed decreases, it feels as if the feedback becomes weaker, and when the car is standing still, only the feedback of the engine and gearbox, when the car is standing still, turning the steering wheel, there is no feedback, there is no tire resistance, and even when driving, cornering, at speed, there is no tire resistance, the MOZA R5 feedback is not correct. A friend's MOZA R9 gives full feedback, both when the car is stationary and when moving, even when the feedback in RACEROOM is set to 50%. I will wait for new updates and settings, there is no full support for MOZA R5 in RACEROOM now.

6. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    Maybe set feedback from game to 100% including damping ,
    Also when in car in pits , kill the engine and ignition in a car that has powersteering to check

Andi

7. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    How long ago was it? There was an issue like you describe, but I wrote you how to fix it, and also it was fixed on the game side recently.

Also, you probably should ask your friend for his settings, both for the game and for Moza Pithouse.

8. aleksanderulitin

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

9. aleksanderulitin

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I brought my MOZA R5 base to a friend, identical settings do not help, MOZA R5 is not supported by RaceRoom. MOZA R9 has a limit in degrees, the game itself limits the degree of steering wheel rotation on different cars in different ways, MOZA R5 does not have restrictions in degrees of steering wheel rotation, but MOZA R5 must be limited in the application. therefore such conclusions that MOZA R5 is not fully supported in RACEROOM.

10. aleksanderulitin

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I liked the MOZA R9 feedback, it's a pity that MOZA R5 does not have the same support as MOZA R9. and I really like RACEROOM, but with such feedback in MOZA R5 it becomes not interesting. it's a pity that there is no full support for MOZA R5.

11. aleksanderulitin

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I use my MOZA R5 base for usefulness, I don’t use it, MOZA R5 doesn’t like RaceRoom. MOZA R9 has a limit in steering degrees, the game itself limits the degree of steering on different cars in different ways, MOZA R5 has no limits in steering degrees, but MOZA R5 must be limited in the application. therefore such conclusions that MOZA R5 is not fully supported in RACEROOM.

12. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    I don't think there's any specific "support" for Moza R9 in Raceroom either. Rotation angle that you mention, is done by using a hidden (and unfortunately bugged) feature as described here: https://forum.kw-studios.com/index.php?threads/moza-racing-r9-base.18519/page-2#post-240674
    The bug is that if you use this feature, all cars will have a default steering lock of 13 degrees and you'd need to increase it manually (because 13 degrees is too low for almost all of the cars if you use their proper rotation angle).

You can try to use this feature on R5 too but I heard it only works partially (rotation angle will be synced properly, but there won't be a stop when you reach your car's maximum rotation).

13. aleksanderulitin

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    You are not right. In the pit house Moza R9 - 900 degrees. In the game ferrari 488 gt3 - 540 degrees, bmw m4 dtm 2020 - 480 degrees.

14. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    This is how I use these terms:
    - Rotation angle (but it's called "steering angle" in the game) - maximum angle of your steering wheel.
    - Steering lock - maximum angle of your car's front wheels. This one is always 13 degrees by default if you use the feature from my previous comment. But if it's not 13 for your friend, I would be very interested to know how he did the automatic steering angle adjustment.

15. aleksanderulitin

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    As I understand it, the steering base of my friend MOZA R9 was set up at a time when in the settings it was called simply MOZA without the number 9, there was no auto-rotation angle, but there was resistance from tires with asphalt, then there were updates, and on some day, definitely not I can say there was an automatic angle of rotation for each car its own angle of rotation. I will take the MOZA R9 base to me for a test, test it on my computer in order to study in more detail and then I will tell you if my computer is the same as my friend's. (MOZA R9-V1)

16. aleksanderulitin

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    delete this folder
    C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom Racing Experience\Game\GameData\General
    then check the local files in steam, let it re-download

17. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    @aleksanderulitin I think I found the problem. steering_wheels.xml has a wrong deviceID for Moza R5, that's why you don't have stationary friction and probably other FFB issues too.

I attached the correct steering_wheels.xml, download it and put it here: Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\GameData\General\

Attached Files:

18. aleksanderulitin

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Everything works now!!! Thank you!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. aleksanderulitin

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Why was feedback linearity removed from the settings?
    return in the settings, feedback linearity, feedback has recently become bad

20. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    FFB was changed a bit in the last update. If you need to bring up the low-force details, increase "Minimum force" for a couple of percent.

GT3 cars also had an update, so this might also affect how the cars feel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.