Bailey Lagstrum

Share This Page

Bailey Lagstrum

Well-Known Member, Female, from USA

1. There are no messages on Bailey Lagstrum's profile yet.
  • About

Sim Racer - Bunny Lover :)

I really believe my love for pretend racing began when I discovered a sit down race game in the mall arcade called Night Driver. A seat, a throttle, a shifter... wow! Well it was the 70's after all, this was impressive.

As a surprise my husband bought me a Playstation 1 and Gran Turismo. I was so excited by the thought of racing at home I purchased a crappy wheel, sat on the sofa and had a blast.
    Did it really look this bad? lol
    [​IMG]

Although I had tried many of the console/arcade race games I had never played a single PC racing game.

So in 2011 I downloaded RACE07 on a laptop and could barely contain my excitement. It was like night and day, I was thrilled and immediately ordered parts so that I could build a desktop just for it.
    And look where I am now. lol Yup, even girls can get excited about sim racing, building rigs, testing different equipment etc.

Fun and friendly people make the hobby much more enjoyable and I have found R3Es to be among the best! :)
    Bailey

Signature

R3E Profile
    Steam Profile

i7 7700k, EVGA 1080 FTW, 850 Watt PSU, 16GB DRAM, Corsair H115i, Asus Xonar DGX, 2x SSD, 2x HDD, Win10 64bit
    Handmade 8020 rig, Fanatec DD1, CSS Shifter, HE Handbrake, CSP v3 Pedals, Handmade Button Box, SimVibe/Buttkickers w/ Behringer NU1000 Amp, ProRace Sli, FTS Triple Stand, 3 x 120hz BenQ Z Monitors