News RaceRoom welcomes Ferrari

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Georg Ortner, Jan 27, 2022.

1. ShortyBuzzGER

ShortyBuzzGER Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    Something is dead is absolutely no reason not to have a car. I mean, half of raceroom is old, dead cars (DTM92, Group 5, Group C,....) :D SO many old cars, but they are still good to have.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    Are we going to get more Ferrari? Or all we have is 1 488 GT3 with 2 liveries? Like what happened to the other newer GT3s with 1 liveries, like the Bentley and Mclaren.

What is going on with this game? It is like its so quiet.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. ozcanuck55

ozcanuck55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    Busy flogging e-sports competitions......

4. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    Of course, that is more important because it pays bills.

It is disappointing how modern racing games are all in esports, not much for those who arent keen on it at all. Makes games more bland at the end because fun cars like Group 5, Group C, GT1 and other vintage cars gets no attention for these tryhards.

• Like Like x 4
  5. hugotwowheels

hugotwowheels Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I've been riding motorcycles year round for 15 years, always with ear plugs. Those few times I don't bother with them on short rides my motorcycle sounds broken - there are all kinds of sounds, pleasant and mostly unpleasant, sharp and random. I enjoy it far more with ear plugs - only a nice and muffled engine note is heard.
    I'm assuming it's the same with race cars.

And yes, intercoms/radio works best with ear plugs. The plugs filter away all wind noise and high pitched car noise, and the intercom/radio speakers bass and mid range notes penetrate the plugs nicely.
    I even listen to audiobooks/podcasts this way while riding. It's difficult to hear speech otherwise.
    And most importantly, it saves one from tinnitus.

6. dav_0075

dav_0075 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0