Problem 30FPS max in RRE

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by TheNicoSilva, Nov 2, 2022.

1. TheNicoSilva

TheNicoSilva New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Recently I tried to run RRE and now I’m having low FPS issues that I’ve never had before. I also have Assetto Corsa Competizione, rFactor 2, and iRacing and have good FPS, especially in the Nürburgring NLS circuit with multiple cars.

would love to be pointed in the right direction to get this resolved and enjoy the sim again.

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    Be good to get info
    Full pc specs
    What operating system
    Graphics driver
    Gtaphics general settings
    Ingame graphics settings
    Controllers/wheel
    Screen/ vr

Andi

3. carlos de hoz

carlos de hoz Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    similar problem update graphics. and now cpu and gpu at 30% with low fps. all other more demanding games work as they should. and reinstalled and still the same, any help

4. Hervé45

Hervé45 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Maybe
    Delete graphics_options.xml

5. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    What does it show here? If you press the "?" icon beside it, it will launch a 3D render and load the card. You should see the same numbers before the "@" sign and after it (like on the screenshot).

Attached Files:

6. carlos de hoz

carlos de hoz Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    All good same

7. carlos de hoz

carlos de hoz Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    for testing .install dvkx vulkan.i. past the best 99% gpu 200fps cpu 50% with everything full in the absence of tests that is stable great news. I guess something happens in windows. I think it will be time to format, with the laziness that gives me

8. Diderus

Diderus New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tray to settings of "optimized fps" or "fps limit" or something similar - disable it. When i used nv gtx card that opition always dawngrade fps, when game drop fps under 60 or not stable 60 fos, then drop to 30, and then cpu and gpu usage is about 30-40%.
    Just try in global gpu settings and in gpu game settings, and in game graphics settings.