ADAC GT Masters 2015 Corvette Hotlap Competition - 2:15.490

Discussion in 'Spa-Francorchamps' started by Alexander Dornieden, May 5, 2016.

1. Alexander Dornieden

Alexander Dornieden Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0
    Hope you enjoy :)

Would appreciate some feedback from you guys!

Attached Files:

2. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Well for me, and I'm sure you are not the only offender, but that shouldn't be a legal lap, you break the track limits on so many corners so badly, in other words all 4 wheels over the white lines and beyond.

3. Alexander Dornieden

Alexander Dornieden Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0
    Well Raceroom set these track limits and my lap wasn't invalid so i didn't break the track limits. If you wanna be fast you have to use every centimeter of the track. Basically thats how Racing/Motorsport works...I know what your problem is, but thats a problem of Raceroom.

4. Neil Bateman

Neil Bateman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    If you mean real Racing/Motorsport then it does not work this way, every inch of the track yes but outside the white lines is not the track.
    In games if the game cant police these track limits then people will exploit that fact, all i will say is if you intent to just hotlap or run in open public servers or against the AI then your fine, if you intent to run in respectable leagues with rules and driving standards and etiquette then your stuffed because you wont be anywhere near as fast as you may think you are and will be penalized heavily every time you drive that way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Stede

Stede Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Apart from breaking the track limits, the setup is unrealistic too. No one would setup a car with negative toe on the rear. I've learned, that toe on rear is a minimum of 0.0.

Normaly the toe in a car should be something like this:
    \ /
    / \
    or
    | |
    | | as a maximum.

Your toe looks like this:

\ /
    \ /

This is totally unrealistic...it works in raceroom, but for me this is also some kind of exploit...especially with such high neagtive values.

It would be interessting, how your laptimes would be, if u would use a more realistic toe and stay within the track limits (white lines).

6. felixschwab2004

felixschwab2004 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi ich bräuchte ein Setup für in spa für das Auto BMW M3 GT2 ???