Released Audi Sport TT Cup

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Frank25

Frank25 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    Here is a test of the coming Audi TT cup on the youtube channel of P1TV.
    The guy says, that the Audi TT cup will be released next week.

• Like Like x 7
  2. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    New driver animations, nice!
    @J-F Chardon Will those be implemented to all the cars?
    And one more thing, I know this is a small thing in the big picture, but will paddle shift animations be added in the future?

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  3. YANNLEBLANC

YANNLEBLANC Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, look really nice! Instabuy :D

Good work Sector3 and all others involved ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. paulinhot

paulinhot Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    I'm looking forward to this, one make racing is all about the driver, so expect me to be at the back some where :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    Apropos Oschersleben, since the video mentions that track - it would be nice to fix the AI's driving line at the pit exit. So far ALL AI cars ALWAYS leave some paint from their right doors on the fence when you turn sharp right onto the track at the end of the exit lane.

A crazy pit exit Oschersleben has anyway. :)

The problem exists on at leats one other track, too,m but I forgot which one it was.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dan Speelman

Dan Speelman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    Any speculation on pricing? I'm hoping for a pack with all the liveries similar to the procar for 499vrp. I have some vrp burning a hole in my pocket but I want to be sure I have enough left to pick this up when released.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Poapi

Poapi New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    The TT-Cup is a really nice to addition to the line-up. Many times that i hear race drivers talk about the importance of such Manufacturer-Championchips (like the Seat Leon Cup, VW Polo Cup, Beetle-Cup, Porsche Carerra Cup and so on). So i am looking forward to it ;-)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    Agreed, some of my most enjoyable racing was done with one-make races. Luckily I wasn't born with this "I only race GT3 cars" disease :p, if it has a motor and at least one wheel (preferably two or more) I will race it until the wheels fall off and smile the whole time I'm doing it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  9. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    One wheel?

You mean IT?
    [​IMG]
    :p

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    GT3 is great fun, I dont want to be confined to only that class. There are so many amazing race cars in the world, I want to try them too.

11. Why485

Why485 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    I noticed in this video that the cockpit is moving around. I wonder if S3S adjusted the defaults for that or if in the near future that means there will be an option for that in the menus.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +456 / 0 / -0
    Dislike!! In English please!!... or at least with English subtitles . What is the point of a video that only a few understand ?

But i like the picture :)

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    Hey I know a bit of German. He said "and","yes", and "or" a few times. Think I heard "twenty" in there too :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    Luckily it has a "manual" mode that doesn't require all the thrusting and inserting.......and I'd definitely race it! :D

Agreed. Though it seems like all the majority wants to race anymore is GT3 cars, they're fine cars but with all their nanny devices and being easy to drive, they don't excite me all that much. Just my opinion, I have nothing against those who love them, but I do wish other series/cars were as popular.

(Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go put my flamesuit on)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  15. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +456 / 0 / -0
    So what did he say?

16. Fleskebacon

Fleskebacon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0 / -0
    Isn't German a world language? :(

17. Fleskebacon

Fleskebacon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0 / -0
    That's already in the menus, "cockpit cam movement", or did I miss your point?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  18. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +456 / 0 / -0
    Next devstream might be presented in German? Why not it's a world language!

No I can't many German words and I would love to know what was said in the video :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Redglyph

Redglyph Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Actually, you can add the Youtube subtitles, then choose "auto-translate". But I'm afraid it'll be more funny than understandable :D

EDIT: those translations are hilarious, I'd believe you if you told me Google was using a random generator :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Will be released sometime next week (comment from me: note that the video was released last week, so it's this week)...he likes the car...some technical data and push-to-pass...cup car has fwd and adjustable diff...praising Anthony for sounds...car drives better, less understeer than WTCC but more difficult than DTM...explains the led displays for push-to-pass...not all liveries that have been used in rl are in R3E...next year TT-RS series will be introduced (in rl)...notices the (embarassing) cut-off pictures :rolleyes:...notices improved hands animation...no info on prices or packs yet...in some corners the rear feels very "light"...steering (over curbs) feels very nice...A.I. seems to make more mistakes compared to other series...once its released they will run a series, but not on DTM tracks...prefers ptp over drs as you can use it anytime to defend against an attack f.e....tyres warming up makes a real difference, almost doesn't notice it's fwd anymore...no shifting animation...yellow button (upper right) is ptp, also no animation (yet)...the light feeling/oversteer is gone after tyre warm-up, also for A.I. (don't spin anymore)...ptp as a nice tactical feature...not an "Experience"...new physics seem to have shaken up A.I. a little (reference to DTM@Zandvoort)...wondering whether TT-Cup will be continued irl...notices tyre wear (90% left) and that he actually feels the difference...mentions black friday deal

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2