AVIA eRacing Competition

Discussion in 'Esports' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    I would strongly assume these competitions are with factory tc meaning you can go into the car setup and put the tc at 0%

2. RIZZI

RIZZI Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Thank you but if I keep the original traction control, I can do better times, I think the traction control should be fixed for everyone 0 10 25 it does not matter and the rest of the adjustment of the car is personal, it is just my point of view, I stay at 0
    Laurent

3. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Well drivers in real life can change how much tc they want according to their preference so i think theres nothing wrong with giving r3e players that option as well

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  4. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Round 3 - Spa-Francorchamps - Incidents and Penalties
    Stewards: Robert Wiesenmüller / Michael Bell

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL DRIVERS
    Yellow flags mean that there is an accident ahead, and you have to be extra careful! Unfortunately, a lot of drivers were not careful enough under yellow flags, which contributed to some massive accidents. Make sure to take more care next time, otherwise there have to be more strict penalties.

PRO

Vega vs everyone, Lap 1 Turn 3
    Mangano loses the rear out of Radillion infront of Raechl, who does everything he can to avoid the accident, but hits Mangano's spun car. A racing incident (Mangano losing control) causes a chain reaction. Several of the upcoming drivers could have been more careful and could have slowed down more, approaching the accident, as they could clearly see the spun cars and yellow flags ahead, but completely avoiding the accident would have also been impossible.
    Mangano + Rächl - Racing incident
    Sascha Gemeinhardt - warning for not slowing down enough and hitting stationary cars
    Fra Urrata - warning for not slowing down enough and hitting stationary cars
    Robert Platzk - warning for not slowing down enough and hitting stationary cars

Kunze vs Keithley, Lap 2 Bus Stop
    Kunze tries to pass Keithley around the outside in bus stop. Keithley goes over the kerb on the inside, and then squeezes Kunze onto the outside. Kunze can stay on track but Keithley keeps the position.
    Jack Keithley - warning
    The rulebook says in §15.3: "When you exit a corner and the car on the outside has an overlap, you have to leave enough space for the car so that it does not have to leave the track." This scene is on the edge, but further infringements of this sort by Keithley will lead to a penalty.

Kunze vs. Keithley, Lap 3 approaching Les Combes
    Keithley repeatedly tries to move back in behind Kunze on the straight, and taps the back of Kunze's car. It is unclear whether he tries to unsettle Kunze or bumpdraft him. Under braking for Les Combes, Keithley hits the back of Kunze and sends him off the track
    Jack Keithley - 10 seconds, 1 strike

Bösche vs Matzick, Lap 6 Les Combes
    Bösche has the run and goes to the outside of Matzick, who understeers wide, leading to Bosche losing a positon.
    Philip Matzick - warning
    Same story as with Keithley's warning

Bösche vs Matzick, Lap 6 Bus Stop
    Matzick and Santos are side-by-side into the Bus Stop, Matzick gives room and is consequently on a bad line exiting, and has to go over the kerb. Bösche tries to take advantage by going around the outside but makes contact with Matzick and goes wide as a result. In this case, Matzick had to take a compromised line, which Bösche could see. Matzick cannot take the corner in a different way.
    Racing Incident

Kunze vs Gassner, Lap 7 Turn 15
    Kunze has the run on Gassner, and they are side-by-side going into the right hander, Kunze leaves Gassner space on the inside and there is the smallest of contacts, knocking Kunze wide. Kunze then spins, it does not appear that it is a direct consequence of the contact, but he is on a difficult line accelerating on the runoff area. Gassner could have been more careful but this is again, a really small incident leading to bad consequences.
    Marc Gassner - warning

Bösche vs Bánki, Lap 11 Bus Stop
    Bánki goes for a very late move into Bus Stop. This pass is on the edge, but by the apex he is already clearly ahead.
    Racing incident

Banki vs Bosche, Lap 12 Turn 1
    Bosche brakes late into the hairpin. Banki moves a bit under braking, but Bösche is too late regardless and hits Bánki into a spin.
    Nick Bösche - 10 seconds, 1 strike

Schäfer vs. Santos, Lap 13 Turn 7
    Schäfer and Santos are side by side on the exit of Les Combes, Schäfer on the right side. Santos gives very little room in the right handler, while Schäfer also has a very bad angle into the corner. A tiny amount of contact is enough to spin Schäfer around.
    André Santos - warning

ROOKIE

Berthold vs Chizzali, L9 after Eau Rouge
    Chizzali tries to go side by side with Cremers at the bottom of Eau Rouge and goes off-track to the right, then back across track to the left and into the wall. Berthold gives lots of space for the Chizzali re-join, but Chizzali moves over to the right, putting Berthold on the grass who then spins out.
    Chizzali then attempts to block people whilst on his slowdown.
    10 seconds - 1 strike - Michele Chizzali

Berthold vs Chizzali, L9
    Chizzali gets a slowdown penalty and instead of moving out of the way, he vigourously blocks Berthold and Pusina, until there is a crash.
    10 seconds - 1 strike - Michele Chizzali
    In §15.5 of the rulebook, it is clearly stated: "You have to move off the racing line in order to serve a slowdown. Keeping a car which has received a slowdown penalty on the racing line is a penalizable offense." Chizzali even actively blocks drivers while on a slowdown multiple times. If a similar situation occurs at Monza, Chizzali will receive 2 more strikes, which will equal a race ban for the final.

ATTENDANCE:
    Sertug Yenipazarli – warning

5. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
  6. lukas.buron

lukas.buron Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    My hot lap from Monza.

7. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Just 1 1/2 hours until the final online race is streamed:

Drivers and teams:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Who will make top 20 and qualify? Close in both divisions!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
  9. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Due to a steam issue I cannot upload the results in the portal right now, but for informative reasons:
    These results are provisional and unofficial. Official results, and invitations, are expected to be out on Tuesday or Wednesday!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(If you cannot attend the final for sure, please message me at competition@raceroom.com, so we will directly invite a backup. Also if you are P21-P35 also check your mails on Wednesday. I expect some backups to make it in.)

10. SaschaG

SaschaG Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

I had bad luck yesterday. Had a very fun race with Sanchez for P10 till my "sudden death". It was my first crash to desktop for a very long time. Is there any log-file to look at for troubleshooting? Or can I send any file(s) to sector3 to investigate on the reason for my CTD?
    Like in real racing, a technical problem should be analysed and never happen again.

Cheers
    Sascha

11. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Round 4 - Monza - Incidents and Penalties
    Stewards: Robert Wiesenmüller / Michael Bell

PRO

Piringer vs. Vega, Lap 1 Turn 4
    Vega brakes too late, tries to avoid Platzk, then tries to avoid Piringer too but he is way too late and hits him hart, costing him 3 positions.
    Caryl Vega - 10 seconds, 1 strike

Piringer vs. Degtyaryov, Lap 2 Turn 1
    Degtyaryov brakes too late and hits Piringer, who is pushed wide and eventually loses a place to Oliveira.
    Aleksey Degtyaryov - warning

Piringer vs. Vega, Lap 5, straight towards Ascari
    Vega and Buron crash on the straight, which is a strange incident but not reported.
    Vega spins on the left side of the track and spins to the middle of the track. As soon as he is in the right direction, he goes on the throttle, which is the best thing he can do in this situation. Piringer comes down the straight and slows down a little bit, but is taken by surprise that Vega spins to the right, and hits him.
    Bad crash but not much either Piringer or Vega could have done differently, once the first crash has happened.
    Racing incident

ROOKIE

Willert vs. Garcia, Lap 1 Turn 1
    Garcia gets spun in the first corner. This is not his fault at all. But then he rejoins into the field, just driving head on into the field. In this situation, Garcia really has to wait or flickspin his car into the other direction. This way, he causes big damage to Willert.
    20 seconds - 2 strikes - Florian Garcia

Gretschel vs. Rizzo, Lap 2 Turn 8
    Rizzo touches Gretschel in the slightest way, causing Gretschel to spin.
    10 seconds - 1 strike - Bruno Rizzo

ATTENDANCE:
    Garry Ice – warning

Results will be uploaded in ca. half an hour.

12. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
  13. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Invites for the Final Event has been sent!

If you are on the reserve list, please stay tuned until Monday evening, 25.3., to know if you can move up.

14. lukas.buron

lukas.buron Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Onboard from chaotic race on Monza

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    This Sunday, it's time for the showdown of the AVIA eRacing Competition. The best pros and rookies of the online competition will come to the RaceRoom Café am Nürburgring, right next to the legendary Nordschleife, and will compete for prizes and glory on the virtual Nordschleife!

Live Stream Rookie Final (10:30 CEST):

[​IMG]

Live Stream Pro Final (11:45 CEST):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  16. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Update for all finalists: We will race with G920 for sure.

17. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    All drivers arrived :eek:

Results from Test Race

Rookie
    1 Kevin Walter
    2 Florian Garcia
    3 Petr Daniel
    4 Calogero Lopez
    5 Coque López

Pro
    1 Jack Keithley
    2 Julian Kunze
    3 Marc Gassner
    4 Alexandre Vromant
    5 Simone Puglisi

• Like Like x 1
  18. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Live now: AVIA eRacing rookie final from the Nürburgring!

19. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 1
  20. Caryl

Caryl Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Back home 5 min ago. What a weekend! but first the thanks list:
    - All drivers for kindly and friendly meetings
    - Avia company and staff of course!
    - Raceroom staff and café (i dont remember every name so it's for all of you fellows!)
    - and at last, but not least : Robert Wissenmuller for the long run weekend!
    in a few words? awesome place (kind of mechanical dream come true), total access , the race start (with snow sliding bonus!),hotel, restaurant, and the groovy competiton feeling this morning!
    Wont talk about my race, its just proove the hard work still to do for being competitive on every equipement (damn, i'm 50...need to hurry!)
    One more thing done on my to do list!

• Like Like x 2