Drunk drivers!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zackmchack, May 20, 2021.

1. Zackmchack

Zackmchack New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Greetings drivers!
    Today I leaned far out of the window and drove while drunk in ranked. When I approach a route, I first try to drive my own line and then I look at other people's lines. However, after a while, automation is established that certainly has its advantages and results in successes. But the fun I had when I started is wearing off. But after I drove drunk today, I noticed that by shifting my limits, new lines or braking points were also emerging. It was really fun again. Maybe it is even possible to break out of your old behavior and get better through it? What is not really helpful, however, is when I start chatting while driving. I completely messed up the start and someone drove me right into my car. On the other hand, I don't care about the placement. It was even fun to make room for others and or not want to take advantage of every gap.

Have a good trip, your drunken driver Pascal Ehlert.

[​IMG]

2. RedMajestic

RedMajestic New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    1. Don´t drive drunk in the real world

2. I have to disagree with the whole "get better" thing. I think when you are drunk, you are more relaxed, therefore your movements (steering, be more gentle on throttle etc..) are smoother and thats why you may drive better.

3. I do agree with the fun part. If you don´t care about placement and ranking you just enjoy racing :)

regards

Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    Well, if getting drunk "shakes up" your driving habits and you find better lines/better approach, then it can make you faster. I think that's what he meant.

• Agree Agree x 1