eSports WTCC - Round 3: Nordschleife

Discussion in 'Esports WTCC' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, May 15, 2017.

?

Who will win the first race at the Nordschleife?

1. Julian Kunze

10 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. Nikodem Wisniewski

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Alexander Dornieden

5 vote(s)
    20.8%
  4. Norbert Leitner

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  5. Jan Stange

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. another driver (post below)

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    I think I released throttle, and yes I never do this so soon, usually I wait the car to be stable again after the jump. I did all the mistakes I usually avoid, thinking about not hitting another car, I have been overtaken several times for same reason. :confused: "Several"... but not so much cause I was 20th on grid. :D :confused:²

2. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    I think something happened to Nordschleife 24h and VLN couple of patches ago, because i was able to run 60 car races here when it was released, and now in leaderboards it was barely playable for me, with AI it's just slideshow. Meanwhile Nordschleife without GP circuit runs perfectly fine.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Sorry for game problems.. :( Send the log files to competition@raceroom.com with a description if you experienced problems.

[​IMG]

4. DerHek

DerHek Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Last night race was an amazing race for me, had a good qualifying that put me on P2 in Div2. Then te start of the race I completely forgot to put the car in first gear and so I messed up my start (my apologies to the field), and dropped back to P12 . The only thing I can do now is keep calm and concentrate on the race, hopefully other people make mistakes, en that's what happens in the next 3 rounds . In the last lap I was on P5 in front of me my teammate Jona he was in a battle with Nicola for the last podium place . Add the end of the last straight Jona makes his move and overtook Nicola , I tried to go along with Jona but I hit the curb while breaking that make the car unstable, lost control spun out and kissed the barriers. I tried to get back on track as fast as I possibly could ,but I lost 2 more places in the last corner to the France drivers Tommy and Rémy .(I apologize for that action)
    All with all P7 in my first online race isn't that bad , and Jona scored a podium for the team .
    Congratulations to the podiums of div 1 and 2 that was some nice racing.
    I want to thank all the drivers of division 2 for the unforgettable experience, I think we've given a good show for the spectators even the commentators were exited about it (it's funny when you hear your own name, and the lovely things that they are saying ;) ) also thanks to sector 3 studios and sponsor off the E-Sports WTCC for making this happen. Il be back again!!!!
    Thumbs up!! For Robert and James , they did a great job with commentating the races (if there is a next time for me , add a extra E in my name Derek ;) )
    Greetings Derk Hekman.
    P.s sorry for the bad English.

• Like Like x 2
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
    Last edited: May 22, 2017
  5. Nicola Guarini

Nicola Guarini New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thanks to all of them for the good race, only snooping on the second lap I got a kick by Gerald Whyley, otherwise I could have a more detachment from the other drivers and maybe get to podium ... I would also like to thank the commentators who made me excited regarding the video of the race, these are the things I like when I drive to a simulator, so thanks to everyone, I enjoyed it

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bence Bánki

Bence Bánki Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    It was a dismal yesterday evening for me. After having practiced a lot of hours and constantly improving my time it was very, very frustrating to be robbed of the chance of scoring some good points. I tried literally eveything (lowering graphics settings/rebooting etc.) but nothing helped, I got the same error message all the time. It's especially disappoint because I think I was on course to fight for a TOP 5 result. But such is life. :(

7. Gerald Whyley

Gerald Whyley Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    sorry nicola, you broke a tad early than i do into that, and being so close i tapped you, appologies

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Coming back to the race of Division 2, I really had a nice race.
    Qualified p10 cause in the last sector i really made some smallish mistakes. Was really close up to P4 with 0.7 separating us i believe.. :hearteyes:

Nonetheless, unlike my teammate Derk,made a splendid start gaining 3 positions up to P7.
    During the first laps 3 car in front made some mistakes so I got up to P4 breathing down the neck of Guarini.
    Like @Gerald Whyley mentioned u had some moments where u breaked, where I wouldn't brake or braked more than was necessary for me so I had to be careful.
    Made a move coming into the last Chicane before the Schleife but went sideways because of our contact and back to P5..
    Razeyre crashed - i think - so down the last straight it was all or nothing for the final podiumspot and I made it :)

It was sad to see the start of my teammate but hey it was fun, decent driving by all the drivers and thanks to the commentators for supporting these events!

• Like Like x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  9. Roman TRT

Roman TRT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    RaceRoom | eSports WTCC | Division-3/Round-3: NORDSCHLEIFE 2017!

• Like Like x 5
  10. Igor

Igor New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
  11. Igor

Igor New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Это что типо месть?
    This is what Tipo revenge?

12. COMTE.M

COMTE.M New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi Igor. No revenge, I was surprise and i made a mistake. I slow down and lost the grip. Sorry for that...

• Like Like x 3
  13. Thomas Friedrich

Thomas Friedrich Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192 / 0 / -0
    Is there an official live stream capture available?....

14. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -0
    Here you go Sir:

• Like Like x 1
  15. TFR MotorSport

TFR MotorSport New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys,
    Could someone be so kind as to upload/share the replay files? It would be necessary to review it because it is impossible to reply to a protest without it.
    Any help would be appreciated.

16. Gerald Whyley

Gerald Whyley Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    which div bud

17. TFR MotorSport

TFR MotorSport New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Div 1, but thanks to Robert I've already got the files.

18. Gerald Whyley

Gerald Whyley Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
  19. Symyon

Symyon New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I just uploaded my replay for Division 4, maybe it will be interesting for somebody to watch. The video has the race played twice, first time is from my cockpit view and second is just the auto cameras that the game offers in replay mode. Here it is: