Esports WTCR - Beat the WTCR Drivers!

Discussion in 'Esports WTCR' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, Mar 26, 2020.

1. bastoner97

bastoner97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys, I'm Fiduci.
    Why was I penalized for the incident with Heinemann/Guerrieri? I've locked up and run wide, Heinemann spinning Guerrieri has nothing to do with me locking up. I've got the replay, Kuba touches me and I lose control of my car, that's why I go wide. I don't see the point of getting a penalty for losing control of my car after the car behind me bumps me.

I genuinely respect your decision, but I just wanted you to know my point of view.

Admin: You pushed Heinemann too, and did not leave Brzezinski enough room which contributed to it. Kuba had the inside.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2020
  2. Caryl

Caryl Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Tip to gain places : push people offtrack and make them having weight penalties...ins't it stupid??

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. bastoner97

bastoner97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I know who you're talking about, you should definitely do a report, he ruined your race as well as 3/4 guys'

4. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Round 3 Ningbo

Stewards: Robert Wiesenmüller / Mike Bell

Race 1

First lap, first sector was automatically reviewed by stewards.

Race direction vs. Nestor Girolami | Race1 | Lap 1 | Turn 1
    Girolami outbrakes himself and pushes Fiduci wide in turn 1. It causes a 4 wide situation in the next corner and costs Fiduci several places.
    Nestor Girolami - 6 points - 1 strike

Gianmarco Fiduci vs. Nestor Girolami | Race1 | Lap 1 (Corner 5)
    Girolami gets a slide and tries to correct it, but by doing so, he hits Fiduci into a spin.

Vega vs Bucsi | Race 1 | Lap 6 | Third-to-last corner
    Bucsi drives into the side of Vega and spins him off. This move really wasn’t on.
    Attila Bucsi - 6 points - 1 strike

Race 2

First lap, first sector was automatically reviewed by stewards.

Race direction vs. Esteban Guerrieri | Race1 | Lap 1 | Turn 1
    Guerrieri brakes too late and hits Garcia. Garcia goes for a half-spin but holds the place.
    When Guerrieri tries to avoid Gomez, Gomez goes into the back of Guerrieri and gets collected by Pinczes.
    Esteban Guerrieri - warning

Race direction vs. Mark Balazsin and Mato Homola | Race1 | Lap 1 | Turn 1
    Balazsin drives into Homola right at the start for no reason. Homola pushes back, and then turns into Balazsin in turn 1, who spins and takes out the innocent Szoboszlai. Perfect example of 2 drivers getting too aggressive with each other, hurting the race of other drivers.
    Mark Balazsin - 6 points - 1 strike
    Mato Homola - 6 points - 1 strike

Caryl Vega vs Leandro Werle | Race 2 | Lap 11 | Third-to-last corner
    Werle pushes off Vega, in the same way he got pushed off in the first race.
    Leandro Werle - 6 points - 1 strike

Guerrieri vs. Baldi | Race 2 | Last Lap | Last Hairpin
    Baldi goes for a late move on Guerrieri. Guerrieri changes his line under braking, then Baldi makes contact and pushes Guerrieri wide, taking the position.
    It is contact from Baldi and an aggressive attempt, but Guerrieri is changing the line under braking, which is not allowed, which leaves Baldi with no chance to react.
    No Action

Strikes:
    Jack Keithley - 2
    Gianmarco Fiduci - 2
    Nestor Girolami - 2
    Nikodem Wisniewski - 1
    Luca Engstler - 1
    Alexander Dornieden - 1
    Zoltan Csuti - 1
    Tim Heinemann - 1

Attila Bucsi - 1
    Leandro Werle - 1
    Mark Balazsin - 1
    Mato Homola - 1

5. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Round 4 Sepang

Stewards: Robert Wiesenmüller / Mike Bell

WTCR Sepang Server 1:

First sector automatically reviewed by race direction

Race direction vs. Mitchell Cheah
    Cheah pushes Mironowicz into turn 2, then squeezes Homola and completely crosses his line out of turn 2.
    Mitchell Cheah - 6 points - 1 strike

Fiduci vs. Brzezinski / Juhasz, Lap 1 Turn 9
    Brzezinski goes for a move on Fiduci. It is aggressive, and then he also gets pushed by Juhasz. Brzezinski hits Fiduci, and then Juhasz also hits Fiduci and pushes him and Gomez off the track
    Jakub Brzezinski - warning
    Krisztian Juhasz - 6 points - 1 strike

Fiduci vs. Gomez, Lap 1 Turn 13/14
    Gomez goes for a move on Fiduci. He has room on the inside, but still hits Fiduci, pushing him wide. Small contact, but this is a typical illegal overtake.
    Juan Manuel Gomez - 6 points - 1 strike

Fiduci vs. Abraham / Girolami, Lap 3 Turn 2
    Abraham passes Girolami with contact and squeezes himself right in front of him. Girolami then pushes Abraham into Fiduci. Fiduci is really the innocent party here, but the 2nd contact is partly Abraham’s and partly Girolami’s fault.
    Brandon Abraham - warning
    Nestor Girolami - warning

Fiduci vs. Girolami, Lap 4 Turn 14
    Fiduci leaves the door open, Girolami goes for the move. On the exit, he just pushes Fiduci off the track and squeezes him on the grass.

Fiduci vs. Girolami, Lap 5 Last corner
    Girolami goes for a pass in the hairpin. Fiduci changes line in the braking zone, that’s why there is contact. Girolami gets the position. Good pass.
    No action

WTCR Sepang Server 1 Race 2

First sector automatically reviewed by race direction.

Race direction vs. Leandro Werle, Lap 1 Turn 1
    Werle outbrakes himself and hits Abraham hard.
    Leandro Werle - 6 points, 1 strike

Race direction vs. Lucas Werle, Lap 1 Turn 1
    Werle outbrakes himself and hits Baldi and Bánki. In the end, he gains no position though.
    Lucas Werle - warning

Race direction vs. Nestor Girolami, Lap 1 Turn 2
    Girolami squeezes Homola into turn 2 and runs him off. Homola then pushes Girolami. On the exit, Girolami squeezes Gomez onto the grass.
    Nestor Girolami - 6 points, 1 strike

The race direction decided not to punish the 5 wide situation at the back of the grid.

Race direction vs. Tomasz Mironowicz, Lap 1 Turn 2
    Mironowicz squeezes Szoboszlai twice on the exit of turn 2 onto the grass.
    Tomasz Mironowicz - 6 points, 1 strike

Race direction vs. Mitchell Cheah, Lap 1 up to turn 3
    Cheah pushes Abraham into Langeveld, causing a big accident.
    Mitchell Cheah - 6 points, 1 strike

Fiduci vs. Gomez, Lap 2, Turn 4
    Fiduci changes lines under braking. Gomez brakes late, which is aggressive, but Fiduci comes completely across of him. Gomez hits Fiduci. Kurbanov is disadvantaged.
    Warning - Gianmarco Fiduci
    Warning - Juan Manuel Gomez

Fiduci vs. Homola, Lap 4, Turn 4
    Fiduci tries to pass Homola on the outside. Fiduci does not leave enough room on the outside, but then Homola completely pushes Fiduci wide on the exit.
    Mato Homola - 6 points, 1 strike

Bánki / Nagy vs. Lucas Werle, Lap 5, Turn 7
    Werle first pushes off Nagy by just squeezing him of the track, and then hits Bánki in the back, sending him wide.
    Lucas Werle - 12 points, 2 strikes

Nagy vs. Lucas Werle, Lap 6, Turn 9
    Werle changes line under braking, which results in Homola going off and Nagy losing positions.
    Lucas Werle - 6 points, 1 strikes

Fiduci vs. Gomez, Last Lap, Last corner
    Gomez goes for a divebomb, but it fails. No consequences.
    No action

WTCR Server 1, both races
    In extreme cases, the race direction can step in.

Race direction vs. Niels Langeveld / Tomasz Mironowicz, Race 1, Lap 8 and 9 // Race 2, Lap 3, Hairpin.

Race 1: On lap 8, Mironowicz pushes Langeveld off in the 2nd corner, even going off the circuit himself while doing so (with a little help from Michelisz).
    Langeveld dives past Mironowicz (move is ok), who then pushes Langeveld in the next corner slightly, with no big consequences. Mironowicz passes Langeveld with a bit of contact in the next corner.
    On lap 9, Mironowicz pushes Langeveld off the track on the exit. Langeveld goes past in the hairpin, with contact but Mironowicz was moving under braking. Mironowicz then pushes Langeveld off in turn 1, slight move by Langeveld but still Mironowicz too aggressive. In turn 5 Langeveld gets another push, so in turn 7. Mironowicz block passes Langeveld in the hairpin (illegal pass). Langeveld pushes Mironowicz off on the exit of turn 11. Mironowicz intentionally pushes Langeveld off in turn 14. Langeveld then has enough and wrecks Mironowicz on purpose.

Tomasz Mironowicz - 18 points, 3 strikes
    Niels Langeveld - DSQ, 18 points, 8 strikes

Race 2: In the hairpin, Mironowicz completely divebombs Langeveld, and absolutely wrecks him.

Tomasz Mironowicz - DSQ, 18 points, 8 strikes

Mironowicz is banned for the rest of 2020 from all RaceRoom competitions, as he reached the strike limit.
    Langeveld is banned from the first round of the next Esports WTCR online championship.

Server 3 Race 2

Naliwajko vs. Gurunyan, Lap 11, Last corner
    Gurunyan deliberately wrecks Naliwajko in the last corner.
    Zhihair Gurunyan - DSQ, 18 points, 8 strikes

Gurunyan is banned from the first round of the next Esports WTCR online championship.

Strikes:
    Tomasz Mironowicz - 12
    Niels Langeveld - 8
    Zhihair Gurunyan - 8
    Nestor Girolami - 4
    Lucas Werle - 3
    Jack Keithley - 2
    Gianmarco Fiduci - 2

Mato Homola - 2
    Leandro Werle - 2
    Mitchell Cheah - 2
    Nikodem Wisniewski - 1