FR90 - Cant warm up the tires

Discussion in 'Knowledge Base' started by RicardoBR, Feb 3, 2020.

1. RicardoBR

RicardoBR New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I've done some practicing with the FR90 V8 model on some tracks. Unlike all other cars, tires temperature are 75C when I leave the pits, but then the temperature goes down, even if I push the car harder and harder on the corners. This is the only car I noticed the problem so far and it happens on all tracks I've tested (Hockemhein and Zolder).

Am I doing something wrong? Is that a setup issue, something that I should have set in the suspension before the practice?

It looks weird to me, because tire temperature worked fine for all other cars I've tried, including F-4 and F-3.

Thanks!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. OldFart

OldFart Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    I've get the same, grip is as expected temps show cold for most of the time, temp across the tyre changes with suspension adjustment again as expected.. I put it down to me being crap :):):)

• Like Like x 1
  3. RicardoBR

RicardoBR New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I've tried once again yesterday (FR90 V8 at Red Bull Ring), with the same result. Only left front tiire has warmed up after some laps. It seems to be a problem with the setup. I'll try a different setup tonight and see how it goes.