Bug game goes wrong

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Diderus, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Diderus

Diderus New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I start to multiplayer race Mazday mx-5 o Suzuka 26.03.2023 about 13:36 after qualification. Game goes normal from Qual to Race session, but when I click "drive" - car goes to start position, and when clock goes to 0:09 to start opponents starts reving engines - but I still can't control car. Then opponents start and my timer shows 0:04 -3 - 2 -1 end nothings change - i can't start. I only can back to garage, and again to race, but cant move car - no reaction.

I lost again many racing and rep[utation points because te game error. For free game it may be, but I PAY FOR SOME CONTENT AND ITS MY LOST SECTOR 3!!!

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    you need to add a full pc spec ; what controllers your using; gpu driver ; any addons ...otterhud etc
    then go to Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\Log and get a mw transport and a game log from a session where this happened and post them here
    Andi

3. Diderus

Diderus New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    First - full spec of my pc is under every my post
    Second - now I try (30.03.2023) without any change in my PC (software and hardware), the same config of car/track in multiplayer like last one (when it not work) - and now it works.

Attached Files: