hrustmaster TS-PC RACER with Ferrari F1 Wheel not recognised in Advanced Mode by Raceroom

Discussion in 'Knowledge Base' started by mbodecker, Oct 31, 2022.

1. mbodecker

mbodecker New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

I drive the combination Thrustmaster TS-PC RACER with Ferrari F1 Wheel ( The one without the display ) in Advanced Mode ( Control Panel Thrustmaster ).
    The Wheel in Advanced Mode is not recognised by RaceRoom. When i switch it to Standard Mode RaceRoom recognises the wheel and it works fine. The problem is that i miss a lot of wheel functionalty ( a lot of buttons and switches are not adressable or will be combined ) in Standard Mode.

In Sims like Rfactor 2 / ACC / AC / AMS 2 there are no restrictions. All the buttons and switches are individualy adressable.

Do i miss something in regards to RaceRoom, or is there a solution out there ?

Ps. my firmware should be up to date. I adressed this issue also to Thrustmaster Technical Support and Support Raceroom Experience, but did not receive an answer yet. When i do i will keep you informed.

THX for your help

Attached Files:

2. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    Interesting, i use advanced mode, although different rim, and its fine. Send pic with controller sets. Did you try using different controller set, after switching to advanced mode? Rebinding buttons etc?

3. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    clone control set
    rename
    in advanced mode rebind buttons

Andi

4. mbodecker

mbodecker New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The combination with the Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition RIM i own, advanced mode works just fine and i am able to map all buttons and switches. When i use the F1 wheel in standard mode the wheel is recognised. In advanced mode though rebinding buttons is not possible ( it says "disconnected")

5. Peter Koch

Peter Koch Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +191 / 0 / -0
    He should see this
    TSPC controlset.png

You need to exit Raceroom, shutdown the wheelbase, switch wheels, power the wheelbase and start raceroom.

Choose the correct controlset and bind the buttons and pedals

Last edited: Oct 31, 2022
  6. mbodecker

mbodecker New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Problem solved:
    Startet RaceRoom in Steam 32-bit mode ( usually use 64-bit ) and i was able to map all the functions in advanced mode.
    Closed RaceRoom and startet in 64-bit mode and all works well.

A little bit curious but, when it works it works.

THX ALL

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1