Is it possible to get a car I missed?

Discussion in 'Knowledge Base' started by C5GS, Feb 7, 2020.

1. C5GS

C5GS New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    In all this time of being away from RRE, I missed getting a chance to race the VW id.r Is there ANY WAY I can get it to enjoy it - even though the competition is over? It looks and sounds amazing and I'd love to drive it on my go-to track - the Nordschleife.

I was a big Assetto Corsa and PCars 2 fan, as well as a RaceRoom and Automobilista fan. AC started giving me stutter issues here and there and just began frustrating me a lot. PCars 2 I got tired of from playing it too much, and Automobilista just seemed dated and I grew bored also. So I decided after the latest RRE updates to jump in again. I'm so glad I did! The floaty feeling and easy to slide out of control feelings I used to experience are gone now - the cars grip the road well and I can really throw them around. I spent almost $25 in new content tonight and there's much more I'm planning on getting. And the sounds which already blew away all others, are even better now. It sounds incredible. :-D

So that's it. I'm in love with RRE and all my other racing sims have been deleted... which for me is saying a lot about how FUN this one is! So thank you devs for all you are doing. You have a winner on your hands!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    It was said that the ID.R will be available in the store at some point in the future. We don't know when though. I guess you will just have to wait... ;)

Well...uhm...whatever makes you happy I guess... :D

3. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    The car was updated in the new patch, so maybe it will be released soon.

• Like Like x 2
  4. C5GS

C5GS New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the info! I hope it's released soon. ;)