July 2021 Update Performance with In-Gameplay Web Overlays

Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by Dady Cairo, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    since the July update my performance with any Overlay Hud is now worse,even otterhud on low performance setting.Some minor stutters and no smothe gameplay with High GFX settings.What can be done,i like the Delta timeing so much and i miss it.I can't port the hud to another cpu core ,cause i'm to stupid to do so..
    Is it not possible to make these extra Hud function as a build in option?
    Without a web overlay,the game runs smooth as butter with highest setting,but soon i enable the web hud,it is worse.Downgrading the GFX settings does not help (much).
    Thanx for reading:)

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    I hope we do get more in-game telemetry options soon. Being able to choose any HUD skin for any car would also be welcome as I find some garish and others missing information.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    Which ones?

We already have delta, although not on all cars (for example, BMW 235i doesn't seem to have one). It's available on one of Motec data pages. Assign a button to change data pages and scroll through them.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  4. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Unbenannt.JPG

I mean that bar where you can see in qualifying if you are faster (green) or slower (red) per lap.Maybe it's the wrong description i used.

5. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, we're talking about the same feature. We don't have it as this bar in the center of the screen in default HUD, but the same functionality can be found on Motec displays.

6. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    A bar while racing would be better to see.In motec it's very small.I wish they would add this.Every sim,ok,most sim's have it out of the box.