Problem Mulitplayer rated race player raport

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Diderus, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Diderus

Diderus New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello.
    Please, make some simple player crash raport. If someone hit my car in back i get a incident points, and if i look on race statistics - player who crash to me dont get incident points. Make some simple raport menu to this situations i.e on table results after race, or in acount rae results. Why player that not fault get incident points? Actual report that i find in support forum is way too complicate- to many things to write. And when i look at other players profile in raceroom game - its not show full url of its acount, but only first and last name.

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
  3. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    You can use the website.
    https://game.raceroom.com/store/

4. Diderus

Diderus New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Andi, and Maskerader. Why is that not possible, to make a raport in game i "portal" section, when click on "ranked", and on every multiplayer ranked race, where are details of race - list of all starting players in specific race - and there just make click on name and make repot -then automaticly willshow race, data - nothing to draw, nothing to loking for.
    Just make it simple SECTOR3. Please. Its frustrated, when I try to get specifis ranked points to start in wtcr - and make progres for week or two making point by point , and then just two races when someon dont brake, just drive thru your trunk, or destraction derby style, and in one hour you lost two weeks driving. People have jobs, families, and some one hour in night to make fun - but someone destroy your progres, and you just lost willingness to play.

5. fedor

fedor New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    LOL

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. S. FREDRIKSSON

S. FREDRIKSSON Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    If a "one click report" system existed, it would would be abused and some players would report everything and anything. Imagine the workload going through all of that.

Also, how come some players are able to maintain a high ranking and reputation and some are not? Do you think it is luck?

7. hugotwowheels

hugotwowheels Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Exactly this, both the first and second paragraph.

In Gran Turismo, it's very easy to report someone. It takes maybe 2-3 seconds extra after a race. I'm sure they receive a lot of reports, but very rarely, if ever, is anything done about it.

As an example, imagine if there was a button in every real life car for "police report". You just press it and a report is filed along with the camera footage around your car - done. The police would be swarmed with reports and it'd all be entirely useless.

So no, reporting people shouldn't be too easy. If you find it's not worth the effort to report, then maybe the claimed offense is not worth reporting.

8. fedor

fedor New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Laughing even louder at the comments and ratings of the three well known monkey's
    hear 0 see 0 do no 0
    Wrecker''s 100 plus - people 0

9. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    Reported for wrecking the English language.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Diderus

Diderus New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes but its frustrating, when i drive all week in night when my childrens sleep, morning go to work and have no time in day to play (but i like). And after a week of driveing building a reputation and other score to bee advanced to ewtcr championship, three race in a row someone crash me to back, or smash on wall or push in corners of track and i incident points grows, and rating points goo down (150 points of reputation and 20 of rating points lost in 6 races!!!)because of som - lets say straight - idiots, that wont to win race in first corner, someone iven steering on keyboard and its hard to take over "square" taking corners, or late brakingand push "under elbow" in turn, or dont watching in mirrors that someon overtaking himand is side by side. Its frustrating.
    I just wont to play for pleasure, not to wona crash my oc because of 5hat situation.

Edit: and simple reporting i mean, that race I and my "crash oponent start, and select daye, hour and type of race - if the races are in statistic - that can be in report to select. Or i required to much from sector3 ?

11. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    Looking at your stats, I can see some points lost due to disconnects (rage quit?), invalid laps and not serving penalties so it´s not all on your competitors.

You´ve clearly been able to race cleanly before as your rep was well over 90, so perhaps you have just been unlucky recently or chosen some rookie servers where driving standards are lower. I avoid WTCR servers because there tends to be carnage there too.
    Your rating has never been over 1700 so that sugests you are not an alien who can qualify first and just drive away from everyone to the win. Those of us with lower ratings invariably get stuck in midfield battles where contact is more prevalent.

With no change to the reporting system in sight, my best advice is stick to lower populated servers and make your own blacklist of dirty drivers and avoid racing them. Never rage quit as you lose more points than just wating for the race to end and always serve penalties for the same reason. Over time you should recover your previous level as in fact you have been doing with the BMW (although that for me is a high risk rookie server).

12. Diderus

Diderus New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No I am not an alien, i will say an oldboy . I dont say that all my lost points and ratings are because my crash competitors. I make mistakes, and my stats are unequal . My pc sometimes dont like rrrr and just crash -Its old so I can forgive it.
    Just last couple of races was so frustrating. I can understand race incidents, but not that when someone not brake, and just crash in to your trunk, and shot out your car to the wall, or make destruction derby not looking in turn is there 2w with opponent. And its for one day before ranked championship in wtcr - where ar required minimal core points 75. That why i star this ranked races to practice with oter - to see what they made (crash, bestline, poin of brakeing etc).

So if someone crash me, and car is not able to drive, then beter wait to end race, than rigth away leawe race? Good i understand you?

13. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    Yes, treat the game like youtube do with their algorithm, they want people to stay till the end and not quit early.

14. Diderus

Diderus New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok. Thanks for advice. I didnt now that.

15. Diderus

Diderus New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Where I can look at my stats with that details? Is it to possible to report that game crash when i lose my RP and reputation, and crash_log files not save?

16. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    You mean like incident points? On Ranked multiplayer tab, click on any race, then on the right side there will be a list of drivers in quali and race. Hover your mouse on their incident points number and you'll get a list of what these points were assigned for.
    upload_2022-11-14_12-49-33.png

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2022