Problem No FFB (after 8May2018 update)

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Geofredo, May 8, 2018.

1. Karting06

Karting06 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +128 / 0 / -0
    @anista_eb1 could you give your computer specification and the wheel you use?

2. anista_eb1

anista_eb1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm new to this, so, sure... As in a fooetr similar to user?

Here are my specs
    OS: Win10 | CPU: Intel i7-8700k | MB: Z370 | RAM: 2x4GB | HDD: 500GB M.2. | GPU: GTX 1070 | Gear: Simcube OSW (0.10 firmware), Ricomotech pedals, Quaife shifter, triple Samsung monitors

3. Blanes

Blanes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    On my AccuForce I have FFB but it feels so bad and not at all how it used to. Kind of slippery and unpredictable with the forces around the center kind of a rolling feel with slight oscillation. Making a new profile didnt help. Currently is totally FUBAR !

I meant also to ask is this still being investigated by Sector3 and are there any other Direct Drive or Accuforce wheel owners experiencing this problem ? Fixes or Work arounds ??

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  4. HardWin

HardWin New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Problems as well. Really frustrating. Simucube+ large mige. Would have expected dedicated controllerprofiles by now solving these issues. Don’t have the time for fiddling with .rcs files.

5. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    I don't recall any problems since the second update after the 8th-May-2018. Maybe because I use Augury Kit and MMos? Don't know about Simcube? Check with others and see what they have to say in regards to your issue.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. HardWin

HardWin New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Using the settings of Skeijmel as a base, with extra dampening and smoothing. This makes it drivable, but still a total lack of roadfeel. Please fix this sector3, a goid starting point would be to add dedicated profiles for OSW wheels.

7. jacominus10

jacominus10 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Still haven't solution? or everybody got ffb work on osw now?

8. boban666

boban666 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I lost FFB during session switch in MP.I use G25 with 5.10.127 drivers.Thx for any help.

Any solution?? R3R is my favorite sim , and after update to W10 , I lost FFB , any time when session switch in MP.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018