Question Premium pack

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Salvyn, Apr 5, 2023.

1. Salvyn

Salvyn New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bonjour, Hello

I bought the premium pack a long time ago, i would like to know if it's possible to buy it again or i'm doomed to buy the items one by one
    Or will i have to delete my account to recreate one

upload_2023-4-5_23-39-12.png

Greetings

Attached Files:

2. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    Probably. Look here: https://forum.kw-studios.com/index.php?threads/i-want-a-new-premium-pack.16519/#post-242467

There are no official ways to buy Premium pack again for the same account. I don't know what content you own, but you can probably save some money by buying other packs that you didn't buy yet. Maybe that would be easier and cheaper than picking all missing cars and track one-by-one.

3. Salvyn

Salvyn New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    there's more than 100 euros just for every WTCR packs

I don't know why he doesn't reactivate the premium button, and he melts the discounts like he melts them on the other packs
    I have packs where it's just liveries

thanks for your answer

Attached Files:

4. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    It will be less once you add them to shopping cart because linked discounts will be applied. Same for ADAC and DTM21. But anyway, yeah, this looks like quite a lot of content.

5. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    You are probably at the stage where waiting for the next sale and creating a new account by buying vrp (50 euros total) works out cheaper than buying everything missing, even with linked discount.