Problem Problem with Raceroom software

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Nash Bobo, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Nash Bobo

Nash Bobo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    I need some help on fixing a problem of my Raceroom software. My pedals are always on or off. No graduating control since Tuesday the fourteenth. (see the videos) I have worked with my throttle and brake sensitivity, dead zone etc in control/advances. I have tried recalibrating the pedals. Some people have given me there brake and throttle settings in control/advances, but nothing works. I am hoping there is a file in simbin I can delete and let Raceroom build a default file back. I got Fanatec CSL Elite Pedals. Fanatec video shows the pedals are working but the Raceroom video shows they are not. I don't really want to do a reinstall of Raceroom because that is a two or three day job for me. Right now I got these settings. I'm hoping someone in the forum or Discord can help.

Thanks Nash

R Setting.jpg

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    replied in discord
    dont mess with sensitivity settings ; especially for the steering ; leave them at 50% as thats linear
    if you cant get it to work ; go to

Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\ControlSet
    and move the files somewhere else : this will then cause the game to offer default and you will have to rebind stuff

Andi

3. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    What happens if you set throttle sensitivity back to 50%?

4. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    Doesn't it always have a default profile for your wheel?

5. Nash Bobo

Nash Bobo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    [R. Piat] said, "at this point probably start with fresh profile, rebind pedals" in Discord. Just took me a couple of minutes and it worked. Everything works now. 50% settings throttle and brakes didn't work. I didn't know Raceroom had a default option. I was looking for the option of removing a file from simbin but maybe I will remember it for next time something goes wrong.

Thanks Guys

Nash