Ranked Servers RaceLaps

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rowan Unning, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Rowan Unning

Rowan Unning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    added a gradient near the date wich highlight the more recent (per pilot) best lap time self improvement.

essentially highlights the firsts laptimes when a new biweek schedule starts, and when a pilot improve his own best laptime afterward.

The gradient is in hours from the datetime the image has been taken.
    here a legend.. (color / hours )
    upload_2023-2-13_15-40-58.png

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rowan Unning

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    added different lighter background for sectors.

the light purple background color on sectors' times, state if the that sector time has been also the own best sector time in track/class combo in that period

• Like Like x 2
  3. Rowan Unning

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    as requested added 2 columns 'theo' and 'pot'.

'theo' is the potential laptime considering all the lowest time per sector... so picks the best laptime (already present) and subtract the diff from best partial of sect1 and sect2

'pot' is the sum of differences between minimal sect1 and sect2 recorded for the period/combo and the one displayed (did in best laptime)

summarizing in practical way, it display if there is room for self improvment, wich sector.. how much ( can motivate to try harder for best laptimes in ranked races )

4. Rowan Unning

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    fixed an issue that was blocking images rendering.

Now if a combo has an issue doesn't block others combos subsequent in the given order, it simply not display the one has issue till fixed letting others be displayed.
    Some combo was blocking if mixed classes (not identical) lists were present in theoretical laptime calculation.

just to remember, theoretical laptime is calculated and picks all the lowest sectors times among race laptimes.

The laptimes pool picked in consideration are among ranked race laptime which has to be major than first, and the laptime has to be valid.

If u find errors in data displayed, let me know.

5. Rowan Unning

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    I've to free some resource for other projects on the server where images are generated and posted.

I'm sorry for those who were used to check himself in the lists.

I'll eventually restablish the service if eventually some server resources will be freed in the meantime.

Hoping some of you enjoyed the images publications till now. Cya

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1