Problem RR crash at race in spa

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by daGrande1, Feb 25, 2018.

1. daGrande1

daGrande1 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    hi, a new crash. at a short race: 10 rounds on spa circuit, vs. AI-opponents with CR1 aquila. the program kick me down to the menue in round 8 and the race is over :-(.
    is it possible that the program has a generell problem, the racelength with the choice of ROUNDs?
    is it necessery to make this with the TIME?
    or is it a problem with short races?
    best regards
    btw: my system: i7700, nvidia gtx1060, 16g and ssd.

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    So the game goes back to the main menu, but it doesn't crash?
    In that case please check this folder: Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\Log
    find the log file of that session and attach it here please. Or, in case you can reproduce this "crash" please make the game do it again, then close the game and attach the latest log file.
    Thanks.

3. daGrande1

daGrande1 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    hi christian, please look at the gameplay from georg on this evening, i think it was the same problem. i looked the audi tt, georg in the 2th place and, i remember, 5 minits to go and suddenly see you the menue. ok its not a crash? but i think its a interrupt of the game. imo it was not a server disconection. regards. (i will send you the logfile later).

4. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Okay, thanks for your explanation. I was just asking whether the game crashes cause then I would have asked you to provide a crash dump file, which are stored in a different folder. But because the game doesn't crash it also won't create a crash dump, hence my request for the gamelog. So yea, please post that and we can have sb take a look. Thanks.

5. daGrande1

daGrande1 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    hallo christian, at first, sorry my english. i know you miss the finetuning of that,;) but its not my best language, so comes it allmost a bit rough. sorry for that. but now back to the prob. i find in the simbin-folder a .log-file and this one have the right(i think) timestump. here it comes.best regards.

Attached Files:

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Thanks, and no need to apologise, you're well able to communicate what you want to, and in the end that's all that matters. ;)
    I've forwarded your log file and will come back to you in this thread once somebody had a look.

7. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Hi @daGrande1

just some info: It looks like something triggered a really rare issue in that instance. The next game patch should include a potential fix for this, so if the same happens again after the next patch, please contact me.

8. daGrande1

daGrande1 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    thx so much

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ice-Man

Ice-Man New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi @Christian Grøtte! and what is the procedure to someone is having problems to conect in Ranked Server´s??!

10. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    You need to describe whats happening , give your full system specs and a link to your profile in game

Andi

11. Ice-Man

Ice-Man New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @Andi Goodwin (thanks for response) I always receive the message: "Server refused conection"!

12. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Whats your raceroom profile

Andi

13. Ice-Man

Ice-Man New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @Andi Goodwin , 'Derlon Ice-Man'

Last edited: Mar 7, 2023
  14. Ice-Man

Ice-Man New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @Andi Goodwin , my R3e profile is 'Derlon Ice-Man'! If you need more information (about my account, for instance) please tell me.

15. kwertye

kwertye New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ik het 'server refused connections' only on The ranked servers