Server Lowers my BUMP Effect in Online Races.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Power Core, Oct 23, 2022.

1. Power Core

Power Core New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I am using G29 and my bump effect setted at %50 in single player race's
    It is the proper setting for feeling vertical forces with G29 under pressure.
    Main issue that i am experiencing is , when i join to the online servers I am recognizing bump effects are not much in the same level in single player mode, i can feel it very minimal in online events.

Even I return to the garage and adjust it from %50 to %100 there were no additional gain and still nothing changes.

it is same in official and player based servers.
    In some servers i can feel the same level of effect at qualification sesions but when the actual race starts, it becomes lower again.

I am wondering, is this an issue that i am experienced ? or bump effects are set by the server automatically ?

Because for the wheels like Logitech g29, from %50 percent to %5-10 creates huge difference and causing slipping in fast brake and turns.

Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2022
  2. Power Core

Power Core New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tested it in single player and couple more online servers,
    When join in practice or qualification sesion, i can feel exact ffb settings that i adjusted, but after the qualification sesion over, i can not get the same feeling and details from FFB in actual racing event, it becomes lighter,weaker and less grippy somehow from the begining.
    Tried to load profiles again from control devices tab before race stars,also reset ffb button too but still no luck.
    I don't think it is related with the heat or the hardware, because i do not have any problems around 1.5 hour single player races.
    Also playing R factor 2 and ACC too.

My settings are;

FFB gain : %100
    Linearity : %98
    Minimum Force :%2
    Engine effects:%15
    Bump Effect: %50
    Transmission Effects:15

G-hub control panel
    Rotation: 900
    Sensivity :%50
    Centering Spring : %0

3. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    Does it depend on how many cars there are in the race?

4. Power Core

Power Core New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I thought the same thing but i am not sure about it , because sometimes i get weaker ffb directly when i join some servers while they are totaly empty either.
    Besides to that I have proper FFB while around 25-30 people in qualification sesion and I become number 1 or 2,but when the actual race starts with same amount of players, FFB gets weakened immediately and i can't survive in the race and it is pretty annoying, so not sure whats happening..
    What is the issue related with the player amount anyways, is there something known related with this ?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2022
  5. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    I heard FFB can act weird if your PC is stressed too much, that's why I asked.

6. Power Core

Power Core New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I see, using 1070 ti with 6700 quad, but will gonna test it with lowering the general settings,thanks.