So what else are ya playin?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dave R, Oct 3, 2015.

1. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    You better get used to bigger and bigger games, especially with next gen consoles on the horizon :p Call of duty: infinite warfare was over 100gb as well and its quite old already, not to mention full DCS install should be over 200GB :eek:

I just finished Metal gear solid 2, 4 and Rising and still 2 days to Death Stranding! Kojima bonanza
    Between metal gears i finished Death of the outsider, it was quite ok, but nothing special :p
    Grab Frog Detective from latest humble bundle, silly little game :D:D:D

2. Andy Kettler

Andy Kettler Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,109 / 0 / -0
  3. BeefMcQueen

BeefMcQueen Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    'Wreckfest' is my personal Yoga when not in the mood for "serious" racing :) And If I don't feel like driving at all, I love being a rockstar, shredding some mean guitar riffs in 'guitar hero' on my old PS3. Completely different story: Recently was digging out "portal 2" again... What an all-time classic!

• Love it! Love it! x 1
  4. Slugger O'Toole

Slugger O'Toole Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Wreckfest is cool. My son (6) loves it... :)
    (i have quiet some fun too, tbh)

5. BrianBosch

BrianBosch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    Together with my daughter I (try to) play PlanetZoo. Fun relaxing game and good for my stress relief.
    BTW: She works at Safari Park Beekse Bergen in the Netherlands (Tilburg/Hilvarenbeek) as a weekend job and she is creating this park in this sim. Also good for father - daughter relation ;)

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  6. BeefMcQueen

BeefMcQueen Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    Have you played since end of August? If not, your son (and maybe also yourself) surely will be blown away by the new content they added in various updates in the last two months.
    The newly added track "deathloop" for example is completely insane! At least that's what my 8 jear old son told me.... :rolleyes:

We play it on PC with wheel. Just lowered ffb and steering saturation to avoid too much cranking on the wheel.

7. Slugger O'Toole

Slugger O'Toole Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, played it last on 12th of Oct.

It is cool...as you said before...some relaxing stuff...without any pressure.

I just miss Track IR support insanly.

8. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wilko Jones

Wilko Jones Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    For me, I have been playing The Outer Worlds. It's taking a lot of my time. Especially the time I should be preparing for a race... Trust me, its bitten me in the keister already.

Also, my son got Streetfighter 30th Anniversary on his switch, and he's been cracking wise about his skills with Ken. I had to put him in his place. LoL.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. PE4

PE4 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    COD MW 2019 - it's good, but for me it will take long to unlock all parts.

11. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (The Jedi Knight series was one of my childhood favorites)

And I already got it thanks to my Index.:D

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  12. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Yeah same for me.

13. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    I started a new character in Path of Exile.
    Free to play hack'n slay of it's best.

14. BrianBosch

BrianBosch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    If you have VR and like action RPG and you want the best VR experience until today you have to try Asgard's Wrath.
    The environment is so beautiful and the characters are so detailed. It is an Oculus exclusive but it seems also to be playable an other VR sets (I have Oculus Rift so donot know about quality etc on other VR goggles).
    I have about 8 hours of gameplay and my progress is 13%...Yep €40 is 'pricey' but absolutely worth it!

15. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    World of Warcraft Classic

16. tobiaspitzer

tobiaspitzer Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    I mostly play racing simulations. Most of the time Raceroom or rFactor2. Every now and then also GTR2 or Race07. Lately I've been testing the Live for Speed demo in between.

17. Saunuolis77

Saunuolis77 New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I know that most people nowadays are pretty skeptical about Fortnite but with Honor guard skin is a whole different deal, I'm also thinking about buying other stuff as well from Fortnite skin collection

18. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    I have a colleague who plays Race07 as well. (Only that one by the way) hey said, it is a awesome game, a real sim.
    LoL. I found it in steam. €7 euro I believe, tempting to buy it but after seeing the GFX I leave it where it is.. I can't get used to that kind of old fashion GFX anymore.

19. Rmbonk86

Rmbonk86 Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Picked up DayZ on sale this weekend. Pretty sweet game. Crazy Amount of things to take in account for.

20. tobiaspitzer

tobiaspitzer Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    I also see Race07 as a real Sim. There are very good official DLC`s and the game is not expensive even with DLC`s. I cannot say anything about mods, because I only play the vanilla version so far. The graphics are of course not up to date because of the age and from the official side nothing will happen. For me the graphics are ok because the sim is on the market since 2007.

• Like Like x 3