Some plan for online events?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CirKan, Feb 3, 2015.

1. CirKan

CirKan Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    There are plans to schedule online events on specific dates? It would be nice to do some online races at Mount Panorama with GT3 these weeks taking advantage of discounts and not only hotlaping.

If events are organized by S3E is easier to match more people at a time.

2. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0
    we haven't planned any actual event, although we did add a larger number of MP servers running Bathurst and several different classes to the lobby

3. CirKan

CirKan Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the reply.

I know, and I ran a race against 6 drivers which only finalized 3. Therefore I thought having already the servers online it will be easy to program 6 or 8 races along two weeks.

4. sarco

sarco Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Can you please change some of the online multiplayer tracks.... I´d really love to go:

Monza - DTM 1992.
    Mid Ohio (Chikane) - DTM 1992.
    NORISRING - DTM 1992 Again.
    Laguna Seca - DTM 1992
    Portimao - DTM 1992
    "Get Real Mode"

5. CirKan

CirKan Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    I think the best option would be to have a couple of servers in each category of car you rotate through the different circuits.
    Would decrease the number of servers and would have more variety in racing. Lately all ADAC 14 are in Hockenheim.

In fact it would be best to schedule races every 30 or 60 minutes in specific circuits (iRacing) for varying circuit and match as many people as possible.

It is essential to implement filters in the search for servers, as in Assetto Corsa

• Agree Agree x 4
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2015