Witcher 3 + Sector 3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Peter Kerenyi, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Peter Kerenyi

Peter Kerenyi Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Hello simracers! I'm sure many of you play Witcher 3 as it's very popular now. I'm not gonna write about how awesome is it (because it is :)), but I'd like to share with you something I've noticed.
    So let's get to the point:
    There is an important character called Dijkstra. That guy has almost the same voice and accent as the "host" in the sector 3 dev streams on twitch (sorry I don't know your name dear dev, I watched the beginning of each stream prior to opening the thread but couldn't find out your name unfortunately :/). Has anyone else noticed this resemblance. Or do our devs do voice acting? :p
    Share your stories :)

PS. Sector 3 I want a playable Roach in R3E :p

• Like Like x 1
  2. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -0
    Hiya,

You think for that guy at 3:24 in the following video?

If yes, he's J-F Chardon. :)

3. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Dicks-tra? What the hell...I mean what the witch?
    Nah, he's talking about Chris I assume.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Haha, yeah, Peter is definitely referring to Chris from the dev streams, who is also the head of the studio I think?

Anyways, the resemblance is uncanny. Chris seems to be a pretty multi-talented dude considering this new discovery. Hosting the dev streams and working at Sector 3 while also playing a voice role in the biggest game release this year. ;)

And Im going to believe it too! Until proof is otherwise presented, there is no reason whatsoever to believe the voice of Dijkstra in The Witcher 3 and Chris from Sector 3 arent the same person... right guys? Right? :rolleyes: :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Peter Kerenyi

Peter Kerenyi Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    So Dijkstra could afford that huge bathhouse of his by selling R3E and RaceRoom simseats in Novigrad?? Interesting plot Witcher 3 has... :D And no wonder R3E is a magical sim
    , maybe the mages he helped escape took part in the development :)