Problem Purchased Spa - Steam Error on Purchase But Funds Were Deducted

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Ho3n3r, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Re-posting here since it isn't attracting attention in General, probably because I posted in the wrong section:

@Sector3 I tried to buy Spa, but got an error on purchase. Nonetheless, the funds went off from my Steam Wallet.

Can anyone assist with this?

I re-bought Spa, so I've paid twice now for the same thing, so assistance in getting my funds back into my wallet will be appreciated. I see others had similar problems yesterday, so it was probably due to the Steam sale.

Thanks in advance

2. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
  3. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Already posted there last night. They only made the FR2 release yesterday so it's safe to assume they're not totally away from the office.

4. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    @J-F Chardon maybe you can assist please? I see you were active yesterday so I am guessing support is available as well, or at least was yesterday. I added these funds to my Steam wallet to use on Winter Sale as well, so it would be nice to get my money back.

Thanks.

5. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

Unfortunately the office is empty at the moment. I did attempt to access the internal tools we would use to help yesterday, but I was unable to access them from outside the office I'm afraid.

I will try again, but I can't promise I can get access.
    We're very, very sorry for the inconvenience. It's very unfortunate that it occurred just at this time when the office is entirely empty.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the reply at least. If there's nothing you can do, there's nothing you can do. I can wait then.