PLease explain how to do a pitstop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shodan, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Shodan

Shodan Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Can sombody explain to me in steps how to do a pitstop, I looked on youtube, tried for half an hour to do a pitstop, but nothing seems to work.

I press the pitstop request button, try to set add fuel and make it green, than drive in the pitstop. It says distance something, I drive but than the distance disappears and there is no sign anywhere where to stop, I stop at the end, turn of the engine, confirm my pitstop menu, but nothing happens. I'm stumped...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. juan Fafian

juan Fafian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    hi, i found this vid for you

3. gio_vtec

gio_vtec Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    I think he meant while driving down the pit lane, I haven't played quite in a long time, but I am pretty sure you should be able to see the "stop" sign on your pit box, maybe overlay display options are turned off?

Or If you can upload a picture or video then it can be better for us to see your issue.

4. Johnny Latebraker

Johnny Latebraker Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    As soon as you crossed the pitlane, you have to press the confirm button

5. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    In addition - somewhere in the pitline you should find a slight transparent stop-sign that indicates your box where you must stop your car. The distance-sign indicates when you will reach that box.
    If you stop your car to far away the pitcrew will not start the work.

6. ohioracer

ohioracer New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Preset your pit stops first like in the video above, make sure you click on each one to turn it green. Cross pit in line and the box pops up. Arrow up or down to highlight "confirm", press enter and watch the distance meter. It is counting down to your stop at "0.0m". Pull into the box and stop, you must shut off your engine before any refueling/ tire change can happen. Good luck.