AI DNF and DRIVE THROUGH PENALTY BUG

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussion" wurde erstellt von Glygoo, 9. April 2016.

1. Glygoo

Glygoo New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    After a couple of days practicing with the latest update I was very pleased with the feel of the cars with my G27 and I thought, "This is really good". So I started an ADAC GT Championship with Adaptive AI and compulsory pitstop. In the first race I did my pitstop then I got a message to say I had a Drive-through penalty for not pitting?????? I carried on and got disqualified. Then on to the second race and again I took my pitstop then the lap after I got a Drive-through penalty, so this time I came in for a Drive-through and the car stopped in the pit?????? After I left the pit I was in last position, then with a couple of minutes left in the race I passed an AI car that had stopped on track, then another two, then another and so on. There were AI cars crashed and stopped all around the track, so I finished first and the 15 AI cars all got DNF. Has anybody else had this problem? Do the devs know about it? It's a shame because I was really beginning to like RRRE after all this time it's been in development.

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2.411 / 0 / -0
  3. Glygoo

Glygoo New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    OK I'm new to forums

4. Mich Angel

Mich Angel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    I had AI cars run out of fuel or if they broke their engine on middle of the track during practice when I don't use mandatory pit stops for a 30 min race with GT3 cars AI set to 101%, might be they are not self aware they need to refuel or/and do a pitstop.. :p That would be a bug I guessed and shore it need to be fixed if so, But I found it to be quite funny and some what realistic adding to the immersion that some cars broke down but as you say all AI cars running out of fuel that sound really strange. :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mariola35

Mariola35 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    And it happened again today at RedBull with DTM 2013 Championship

• Funny Funny x 1