Resolved (or bug) Black screen when launching the game

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Support" wurde erstellt von Shivas FR, 28. Juni 2018.

1. Shivas FR

Shivas FR Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    First of all, i already check the files via steam and, unfortunately, didin't solved it. I also tried both 64 and 32 bit version of the game and it's the same.

When i launch the game, i've got the normal first screen of the game (raceroom with different car on a dark background) and normally, right after this, we got a loading screen leading us to the main menu. And it's here my problem. I don't have this loading screen and the game don't send me to the main menu, so i obvisouly can't play :'(. Strangely, during this black screen, if i press ALT + F4, the normal raceroom's window show up correctly for exiting the game.

2 or 3 days ago, the game worked as usual. I haven't done any graphic update or changing my hardware since. The only new thing i have done (don't blame me, steam summers sales got me ^^) i bought and installed Rfactor 2. Is Raceroom sad ? :p

2. Funster

Funster New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same problem for me

3. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    there seems something up on the server... so nothing to do on your side - just be a bit patient... the Devs are looking at it atm

4. Shivas FR

Shivas FR Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Thanks, i'll be patient, even if it's not my biggest strengh ^^

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Shivas FR

Shivas FR Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0