Problem DTM '16 AI is pitting for fuel (so far) only on Norisring

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Support" wurde erstellt von Brototype, 24. August 2018.

1. Brototype

Brototype Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    I'm racing the AI with DTM '16 on various tracks in 55min + 1 lap races atm. To keep it as real as possible I'm using the 'mandatory pitstop' option in the race setup and I'm pitting once a race just for four new tires.
    I've been to Hockenheimring, Lausitzring and Hungaroring so far and the AI did just the same as me (pitstop-wise) every race what was a great experience actually.
    But today I went to Norisring with the same race setup and pit strategy and due to the pitstop I got from P8 to P1 because all the AI drivers pitted for fuel for about 17 seconds. :(

I wasn't able to find a way to avoid such behaviour, is there one that I can't see?
    Or is this even kind of a bug and S3 doesn't want the AI to do so in such races and there might be a fix with a future patch? ;)

2. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Can you post race settings you were using ? Ai difficultly, how many ai , fuel and tyre wear multipliers or not etc , thanks

3. Brototype

Brototype Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Of course, here you go:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Christoph

Christoph Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    If you select the DTM rules instead of the customers then the problem should be solved.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Brototype

Brototype Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    That did the job, thank you sir!