Problem Any way to disable ABS?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by gerardrev, Apr 24, 2021.

1. gerardrev

gerardrev New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Dear collegues I would like to know if there is any way to disable the ABS, even if it's required to do a change in some config file in the game.
    Becaue, when you drive DTM, WTCC or Porsche cup there is no ABS or at least less and feels amazing or at least real.
    Then you go to GT3 or GT4 and I can brake 100% in whatever situation and there is no issue, which does the driving not realistic... if you are braking late and you push 100% the brakes you should lose the car...

I found that for example with TC it's possible to map a pair of buttons and you can disable it which is amazing.
    PS: I always use "get real" mode.
    Thanks in advance

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    This is realistic gtr3 are a gentlemans racing car , so you can stamp on the pedal in real life

What we lack is abs settings for the car like tc
    You can turn it off ingame settings

Andi

3. gerardrev

gerardrev New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    haha, well I was expecting something like TC as you said, as we can see on ACC for example.
    Could you please give me more details to turn it off, I didn't found the option... mostly for ranked races where you can't do changes.
    Cheers!

4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    For ranked the parameters are fixed but in single player go to game settings where the get real choice is and you can remove things

Andi