Problem Position indicators error

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Nash Bobo, May 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nash Bobo

Nash Bobo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    error_20210525232309_1.jpg

When running races in ranked at Suzuka GP with a GTR3/BMW-M6-GT3 car the position indicators do not match. Look at the pix. Look at what I call my dash board position indicator below the right rear tire indicator. It states 27, but the RRE position indicator above states 23rd/25. I would like for some of you to try it for yourself's. Go to the ranked section before Thursday and get into a ranked race at Suzuka with a GTR3/BMW-M6-GT3 car and see if your position indicators match. I run a race after the updates, but it's the same. Here's the logs after the updates at Suzuka. The logs before the updates were too large to upload. If you can also fix the accelerator and automatic transmission in this car. Because of my disability I drive in automatic and I have to push the accelerator all the way to the floor to get it out of neutral and into first. It is hard for me when I am driving slow and it pop's out of first and go's back into neutral.

Thanks for fixing the issue where an “Invalid lap” at the start of a Championship race.

"Nash"

Attached Files:

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Possibly its not wrong , one is posistion in class the other is taking into account the 2 dtms ?

Nash do yourself a favour , drive have fun , try not to be over spock about every nuance ...

Andi

3. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Drivers list.jpg
    25 Drivers.jpg

The race list stats show only 25 cars on the track as I can see that race. The pix of the dashboard was taken Saturday before the race was over and before the up dates and does not match the logs I sent. Here's the list of drivers and stats that match the dashboard # 1 pic. The dashboard wrong showing I am in 27th position.

"Nash"

4. CaptainCoffee

CaptainCoffee Esports Manager Beta tester

Ratings:
    +202 / 0 / -0
    That's because it's multiclass.

25 in one class
    4 in the other

5. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    error 16.jpg
    ALL_16.jpg

error2_20210531143519_1.jpg

This pixs is the dashboard and stats of the race after the updates that matches the logs on Monday morning (New York time) 1/06/2021. The dashboard is off. Do all the numbers match up? I am new to telling the class and overall apart on the position bar.

"Nash"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
  6. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Yes, the top left is showing your position in class, while your dash is showing your position overall.

7. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Count the total number of drivers in reply # 5 (the info pixs that go with the logs in reply # 1). I count 25 drivers total. 9 drivers in one class and 16 drivers in the other class. But the dashboard states 23 drivers. No matter how you count, the dashboard in wrong. Count for yourself in Reply # 5.

In reply # 3 there are 25 drivers in one class and 4 drivers in the other. A total of 29 drivers. But the dashboard states in reply # one, 27 drivers. Showing both dashboards are off in this car. I put the pixs up so people can count for themselves. I am sure the dev's will fix it some day. I simply asked others to try a race themselves to verify my info.

"Nash"

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
  8. Olaf Hülse

Olaf Hülse Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +505 / 0 / -0
    The Dashboard is completely correct as are the other position bars. Different classes, as mentioned above.
    Greetings

9. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Closing to save everyones dignity

Andi

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.