everyone is invisable

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by taonindo, Feb 15, 2022.

1. taonindo

taonindo New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    What is going on with invisable cars? Is it some thing new or a bug? Could it be related to me not getting a lap time nearly ever? The lap time thing dont bother me too much cause I would rather start in the back so as to stay out of the way. Not being able to see other cars, does not help me improve. Belive me I need to improve.

2. willdj72

willdj72 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I believe its a server issues. Ive been noticing lots of glitchy races as well. My relative will change constantly as if Im passing cars on the left and right. Ive never had issues with my connection crashing while ranked racing but now its happened like 4 times since the update the other day. Not sure if its related but seems suspect. Ive even had cars disappear and re-appear on tract while door to door.

3. bubblejohns

bubblejohns Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    the net code itself is become an issue somehow, even on local servers we own we get it, also theyre not just invisible but under the ground, when you hit one hard wheels should appear temporarily

4. taonindo

taonindo New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    one replay I watched had every one on the grid but on go they didnt move, and it looked like I drove through them. That was the only time I saw them. wierd stuff....