1. We are currently in maintenance mode. RaceRoom will be back soon. Thanks for your patience!

time of day in ranked servers

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussion" wurde erstellt von Qak007, 29. Dezember 2022.

1. Qak007

Qak007 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Maybe it would be good to introduce a time of day in the ranked calendar and not run all races at noon. When Zandvort, Hockenheim and Portimao are running over and over again, it would be nice to see them at dawn, afternoon or early evening for example. A person who doesn't know RACEROOM and watches a ranked race on twitch or youtube must think that raceroom doesn't know the time of day. 100% of the ranked races happen at noon.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 29. Dezember 2022
  2. Maarten

Maarten Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Would be nice if it was at least set to something other than noon, visually the tracks look a lot better when set to morning or evening.

3. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    I think this would be ok on Am pro servers , not sure about rookies

Andi

4. Qak007

Qak007 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I don't mean to frighten rookies with a random time of day, but to state in the ranked calendar - this week Zandvoort / Mx5 race, time of day: morning.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Qak007

Qak007 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I understand that we don't need to be moved by the sunset and enjoy the shadows of the trees during the race :) But what we all want is for the Raceroom to attract some new drivers. And nice looking streams and race videos could certainly attract them. The races on the video are in the afternoon and the raceroom is far from set to full details, as it ran on GTX 1060 and Ryzen5 1600 including stream encoding. Still looks nice.

RECART World Tour 2022 5/8 - Raceroom - YouTube

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 4. Januar 2023