Problem Game blocks complete system

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Lars Bachmann, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Lars Bachmann

Lars Bachmann Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Hello.

I was just starting a race with the Audi TT Cup on Hockenheim with practice and quali session. But than I wanted to go back to the main menu because I had no sound when I changed from the speakers to my headset. But when I hitted the Quit button and klicked on "yes" the game freezes and I couldn't do anything.After a little bit of waiting I wanted to shut the game down by using the taskmanager. But when I tried that my whole system froze and I had to reboot.
    I am currently using Win10.
    This is not happening everytime. It is only some times. Not very often.

Have a nice weekend
    Lars

2. c3lix

c3lix Active Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    had this as the servers went down today. Had to restart my PC (win 10) couldn't open taskmanager.

3. Raaf

Raaf Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Would that be just after noon MET? (CET?)
    I was thrown out of my game, just as I was about to cross the finish line with a new personal best in a Leadership Challenge :-(

4. c3lix

c3lix Active Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    ~4 hours ago from now.

5. Lars Bachmann

Lars Bachmann Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Hello again.

Just to update the threat... It happens frequently. Just wanted to do a multilpayer race and the session went from qualy to race and it seemed like the game freezed when it tries to load the opponent cars.
    Is there any Log file I can review?

6. digitizer

digitizer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    I have some strange problem to. Don't want to create new topic for it. Maybe problem is similar.
    Just bought DTM '92 and try to practice with it. Game always freeze in different part of track (can't done first lap), but it happened only with RedBull track. I'm trying different cars, different tracks and see its happened only with cars from DTM '92 and RedBull track and only in Full Screen mode. I switch off Full Screen mode (maybe to look for some message in background, bot nothing) and problem is gone. Also can't find any crash log.

7. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    This is a known bug that's being worked on, tends to happen from quali to race, if you have a crash dump (doesn't always create one) start a new thread and add dump file. These are found in my docs/my games/simbin/crash dumps.