Problem RRRE changing Thrustmaster T150 angle

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by paloncho_freeman, Apr 30, 2016.

1. paloncho_freeman

paloncho_freeman New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello guys.
    I'm having a new issue with my Thrustmaster T150 that was working perfectely last week.
    I set it to 270º an everything looks great in RRRE settings, but as soon as I go to the race (or practice session) it sets the wheel to 765º. No way to drive it.
    I've tried everything, update drivers, reinstall wheel software and even reinstalling RRRE.
    It seems to be a problem of the game, bacause this behaviour it is not happenning at all in other games.

Could you know what the freak is going on?

2. marshma11ow8

marshma11ow8 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Did you change the steering setting?
    Regardless of your settings in your wheel software the steering setting overrides

3. paloncho_freeman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've changed the wheel settings before start the game to 270º. When i get to race seccion, it changes to 765º, when it should not change. It doesn't happen with other games. In fact, it looks ok in "options" when i start the game, but it changes when i get to the race.

4. Peter Koch

Peter Koch Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +191 / 0 / -0
    Where do you change rotation in the options? You can only change it in the setup garage.

5. paloncho_freeman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello Peter. I set the rotation in control pannel of the FFB Racing Wheel. I've been checking rotation options on the game but the only one i've found to twist is the rotation of the animation of the virtual wheel in the cockpit.

6. Peter Koch

Peter Koch Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +191 / 0 / -0
    The rotation in the car/steering setup menu overrides the rotation in the Thrustmaster control panel. R3E has automatic rotation.
    You can setup the rotation there, but I don't understand why you would only use 270°.

7. paloncho_freeman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok Peter. Take a look into that. I've probably missed it. Thanks for your help.

8. paloncho_freeman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I can´t find the rotation setup into R3E. The thing is that I want 270º to be full steering amplitude.
    The weird thing is that in global menu, it works OK. 270º is the full steering amplitude, but as soon as i get into a race or practice, the game overrides all settings regarding rotation and force feedback.