Winzarten's Recent Activity

1. Winzarten replied to the thread Telemetry SecondMonitor (Timing & status App).

not expected, remote should have the same functionality as local pc. But obviously it that is not the case atms.

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:14 PM
  2. Winzarten replied to the thread Telemetry SecondMonitor (Timing & status App).

Yeah, sadly the remote functionality is quite buggy atm, it's on the to do list, but it is quite tedious to debug. But I will add the...

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:06 PM
  3. Winzarten rated Hervé45's post Love it! in the thread Telemetry SecondMonitor (Timing & status App).

@Winzarten issue solved with 9.22.1

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:42 AM
  4. Winzarten replied to the thread Telemetry SecondMonitor (Timing & status App).

Should be fixed now (hopefuly), thanks for the report guys, I wouldn't have known otherwise ;)

Mar 23, 2024 at 10:05 AM
  5. Winzarten replied to the thread Telemetry SecondMonitor (Timing & status App).

Thanks a lot for the log, I see the problem there. I will try to fix it during the weekend. :)

Mar 22, 2024 at 7:29 PM
  6. Winzarten attached a file to the thread Telemetry SecondMonitor (Timing & status App).

Weird, there is no relevant exception in the logs, I just see that the logging..stops.. Is there something in the windows event viewer?...

upload_2024-3-22_19-52-37.png Mar 22, 2024 at 6:48 PM
  7. Winzarten replied to the thread Telemetry SecondMonitor (Timing & status App).

Is there some visible issue or just the log entries? If you have issues, please upload the log file, it is the best way for me to...

Mar 22, 2024 at 12:31 PM