Problem email issue

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by tentaclbeard, Jun 26, 2023.

1. tentaclbeard

tentaclbeard New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I wanted to look at sr leagues and realised my email, i assume imported from steam(?) is @gmakl instead of gmail hence why its not activated! can staff help please? or is there someone who knows a way to fix that, if it needs fixing?

2. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    You can change your e-mail.
    upload_2023-6-27_9-56-17.png

3. tentaclbeard

tentaclbeard New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hm, I forgot to say, I tried that... email is already taken, I must have created an account without steam. There's no option to login without steam for me on RR website, so I can see if I can delete the old one!
    I need the old account deleted and this one linked with steam left.

4. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
  5. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0

You have a seemingly old account with ID 40854 ( https://game.raceroom.com/users/voodoopostman/ )

It was seen in-game once in 2013, and has no content purchases on it.

I tried to search for your current account with the typo that you mentioned but couldn't find it.
    Can you please check what the URL to your profile on game.raceroom.com is so I can find you and link the two together?

6. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    I have now changed the email that your 2013 account was using, which should make it free for you to use again on your new account. I suppose that's all you needed done anyway.

7. tentaclbeard

tentaclbeard New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ahah thanks for your help but that is not what I sign into using steam. https://game.raceroom.com/users/tentaclbeard/
    That's the one that gets signed in with steam, maybe delete the 2013 one and change email on "tentaclbeard"?
    That'd be appreciated. Yeah also I don't know why I need to be activated so I don't know whether I'm wasting my time. But I want to get into this game soon.