Delisted cars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 247, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Carsan

Carsan New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    If that's what I did, I contacted technical support, for now I'm still waiting for a response.

A shame it didn't work for me. I hope they can solve it for me in some way so I can get the C Elysse 14 and 15 of said package.

I've searched on Google and there are alternatives for the 2015 for €30, but it already seems like too much money for a single season of this car.

2. Carsan

Carsan New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Finally @JF Chardon quickly solved the problem for me by getting me a new code. Now I do have the Citroën C Elysse 2014 and 2015. I want to have a moment to try it, because of the deleted cars it is the one that makes me most excited. Thank you all very much for your help in solving the problem.

The problem finally was that, for some strange unknown reason, they sent me a used code and that's why it didn't work. Now I can confirm with a new code that this method still works to get the C Elysse from 2014 and 2015.

• Wonderful Wonderful x 2
  3. bubblejohns

bubblejohns Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    because its been dropped alex tends to not put in the time to keep them up with all other new cars so you may have issues at some combos with it. prime example is they were adjusted to race on donnington so the gear ratios were too short by a long way. so if you use it online you may want to keep an eye out on new tracks with it. itll effect locked setups too

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Racer74

Racer74 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I wonder if this is a complete collection or if there is missing a car. Is there a reference/source to check?

Attached Files:

5. ShortyBuzzGER

ShortyBuzzGER Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    Depends on what you call complete. For example you have the Cupra TCR from an unbuyable class (RaceRoom Esports) and going that way: there are many many more cars unobtainable that were never in store and will be in store but are in the game's files.
    If it is solely about what was in store and is not obtainable anymore, the list is really short:
    Citroen 16 and 17 and old Porsche GT3.
    Citroen 14 and 15 can be obtained with an old wtcr pack from raceroom store (not the game store but the company store where you also buy vrp) and the Ruf was/is in an old steam dlc (probably obtainable on some key site).

• Like Like x 1
  6. Racer74

Racer74 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    It’s only about the buyable cars. Thanks.

7. ShortyBuzzGER

ShortyBuzzGER Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    To be fair, apart from those 3 cars that got pulled from the store, there have also been single liveries that are not obtainable anymore like for the old Bentley a green livery. But i have no clue about all of those.

8. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    WTCC 2013-2015 pack was removed from Raceroomstore not so long ago. You can still get the 2015 Citroen by buying a WTCC 2015 Steam DLC key from third-party websites (I found a couple of them). So 2014 Citroen can be considered unobtainable too.

RUF GT3 - yes, Nürburgring Legends Steam DLC is still available at some key sellers.

9. Carsan

Carsan New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    If you search directly on the web it no longer turns out as you say. But on Google you search for the 13-15 wtcc pack, a search result arrives where you can buy it at the raceroomstore. I bought it like this and it worked for me. It happened to me that they sold me a used code, but JF Chardon fixed it for me and got me a new one from said pack.

10. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    Ah, okay, I see one.