Bug Laptime not saved in competition

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Support" wurde erstellt von Rella, 21. März 2015.

1. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    I had this now three times during the spring cup competition on Norisring that my new personal best laptime wasn't saved. It took a bit longer than usual that the gap was displayed but a green gap was displayed before the hairpin but neither stored in the position bar nor in the result list. I know that sometimes the list needs some time to refresh. Does it have anything to do that I set a personal best in the BMW and left the competition. Later during the same game session I went back into the competition with the Benz and improved for 0,070 secs but it was just displayed the green gap and not saved till now. A bit annoying as I reached a stage where I struggle to improve for thousandth of a second. Did anybody else experience this?

addition 15 mins later: I started the game completely new and improved my laptime now for 0,090 with the Benz but it wasn't saved again. I took a screenshot this time when crossing the line but it shows still the BMW in the list.
    time with the BMW:
    [​IMG]
    later the Benz:
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 21. März 2015
  2. mESCx

mESCx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +106 / 0 / -0
    Had same issue in few competitions before. I have noticed, that if you quit competition right after setting a faster time its not saved in leaderboard, but if you make any lap after that - time will be saved.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    You are right, I know this behaviour. But now I improved twice and it should have taken at least the 0,070 from the first best lap. Maybe it was lost because I restarted the game.

4. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    sometimes it takes a long while for it to post....like half a day.

edit: no idea what I wrote the first time...tablet.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 21. März 2015
  5. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    The first two times I waited two or three days and nothing happened. That's why I started the thread now after the third (actually the fourth) time

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    This bug seems still to exist. Set a time in virtual championship round 18 at Hockenheim with a BMW and switched to Audi. At the finish line it shows I improved 0,351 secs but the old laptime isn't updated and in the leaderboard is still the BMW. Then I left the challenge completely, started it up with the Audi, improved 0,46 secs -> still the BMW in the leaderboard.
    Will this be solved in the next patch?

7. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Restarted the game and did another lap with the Audi. You can see in the screenshot that I improved with the Mortara Audi around 7 tenths. But still the BMW is in the leaderboard

Anhänge:

8. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Have this issue again in the wintercup. Set a time with a Mercedes and the improved time with the BMW isn't registered. You can see the best lap in the car display
    :rolleyes:

Anhänge: