NEW GTR3 pack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mike Davies, May 24, 2016.

?

Do you like the new GTR3 pack?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. M D Gourley

M D Gourley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the info...but as an older Sim Driver / Racer (over 50 years) the $8.45 I had to pay was really to help top up Sector 3 Studios change tin, even though I know I did not have to do that...thanks for your concern though, a true gent.:)

2. muzikant

muzikant Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0 / -0
    Gt3 pack... The same cars like Adac masters..and manny cars I have buying in the shop.. Why not something new... Blancpain skins... Vln skin pack... Or better wait a little time and bring it out with the new bmw m6 and Amg. Disappointing :(

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    That pack isn't meant to be something new. It is just an option to buy the all the GTR3-cars in one. With the packs there are already VLN, Blancpain and 24h-Nürburgring-Skins included. For sure, there always can be more...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. mister dog

mister dog Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Will complete my GT3 lineup during the next sale. I own many cars from that pack already, and at the discounted price it would still cost me a tenner, which isn't that much but i'd rather spend my VR's on new content for the time being.

Do appreciate that we finally have this pack though, especially for newcomers to R3E this will be very tempting.

• Agree Agree x 3