Resolved 1

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Stickdeath1980, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Stickdeath1980

Stickdeath1980 Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Driver to report

fernando Farias.

Hello we'll there's no place to report this so i'm going to do it myself.
    I lost 36 rating and -6 because a guy didn't liked light beening flashed then braked checked me for no reason taking out other's in the process
    then drive's a little more down the road then quits.
    a protest system is needed because ranked in RRE is just pure wreak fest

Why aren't driver's like this more penalize for wreaking on purpose.i lose more for getting taken out than he doe's

I tryed to move but was too close...

Video there

2. S. FREDRIKSSON

S. FREDRIKSSON Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    So, you flashed your lights, expecting him to let you by. At the straight he slowed down, leaving you space to the right to pass and you drove into him causing havoc not only to you but a bunch of other drivers.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. Stickdeath1980

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    No just a tactic wasn't expecting him to let me by
    Plus why slam on the brakes right in the middle of the track knowing there's a train of car's behind him then?

4. Larry Foster

Larry Foster Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Really bad place to try and pass there in that portion of the track.
    Using the flash your headlights to the guy in front is a bit of childish thing in the first lap of the race.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Stickdeath1980

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Driver's IRL use there light's to distract driver's!! But going for that pass i was not Last second i saw the brakes so was avoiding. I've seen this before in iracing Not me but in a 12 hour event we where doing Someone flashed lights at a back marker and he took out the top 10 in rage so yeah... Plus its not childish at all..

6. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    My take is this, at that corner on the first lap there's often mayhem so perhaps he lifted early to avoid being in the midst of it all. If everyone, including yourself left more room on the first lap there wouldn't be these issues. And yeah, light flashing is just stupid.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Stickdeath1980

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    i agree and disagree there champ I left more than enough room But braking way before the cutting like 150m not even at the braking zone some what tell's me 1. either his braking zone is 200m before there corner or 2. He didn't like flashing light's.
    Nothing wrong with flashing light's it's in the game so i use them (not spam) just to distract them and guess it worked lol this to me seem's like a rage brake than a normal braking for a corner....This is just not right. Half the Lobby's are clearly like this either someone raging or ramming fullstop. because they know nothing will happen to them but since coming back to RRE this is a pretty bad propelm from what i've noticed so i'll stick to racing with the group i'm in at least they can break for the cutting properly

8. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Well you said it, if your intention was to distract him then great, it worked.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Stickdeath1980

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Doesn't take the fact out he clearly brake checked

10. Stickdeath1980

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    lift on 3 and brake before 4, that's what most do
    1.PNG

11. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    You're assuming. And there's nothing that can be done without clear evidence of malice. So you may as well drop it.

12. Stickdeath1980

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    where do you brake then? it's pretty dam clear that He did it on purpose. and letting this behaviour on Ranked server's 80 rating is pretty crap in my eyes i'm not dropping this because ranked needs a Report system

13. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    I usually drop a gear at the apex of 3 then brake and drop another gear for 4. But that's irrelevant. Unless you can prove he did it on purpose to cause an accident, which you can't, then nothing will be done.

You are also assuming that he would intentionally ruin his own race and statistics for what, because he was annoyed at you?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Stickdeath1980

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    im just going to stop pretty much talking to a fucken brick wall

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Just to jump in on this as well :D
    I definitely agree there was no reason for the porsche driver to slow down there and by that much.
    Will also say that there was no reason to be flashing the lights there. Not gonna call it childish cuz if the button exists go ahead and do with it what you want but it is completely pointless in a scenario like this.
    Hard to tell why the porsche decided to slow down and if it was because of the flashing lights (which id doubt) and as a single incident this probably isnt enough to take any action against him. But if he regularly finds himself in situations like these then thatd be a different story. Would take a very dedicated driver tho to collect enough evidence and at that point youd be better off just forgetting about it rather than spending hours worrying about some random dude :D

• Agree Agree x 1