2 RACE FORMAT?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GregoryLeo, Feb 24, 2016.

?

Would you like a 2 race format?

1. Yes

20 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  3. Maybe

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  1. GregoryLeo

GregoryLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +360 / 0 / -0
    At the beginning of the year, I moved into a new rental house, basically in the mountains with no internet. And it took about a month to get it routed up to our new home. So my racing time was spent mostly playing Race 07 single player mode. During that stint I got into the WTCC cars and races. Had an absolute blast with it, and got a taste for the 2 race format. Reversing the top 8 finishers for the second race really put a fun twist on it for me. I was quite excited to race the adaptive AI with the WTCC 2013 mod I've had for some time and just never really explored. (too much content and not enough time to play with it all:rolleyes:).
    Well, I'm having even more fun with the better AI in R3E. Even closer battles than before in race 07. But it's only one race per track:(

I know there is a 2 race format in the DTM 2015 experience Which I intend to explore very soon.

Is there at this time the possibility of, or plans for a 2 race format in the user created championships?

And would anybody else like that as well?

2. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    Definitely, YES!

I remember how much headache it was during our first ESR Championship Series.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mich Angel

Mich Angel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Yes please then the WTCC cars in the game would start to make sence :D

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    It´s a pitty, that there are no WTCC nor GT-Master 2013 Expiriences....

• Agree Agree x 3