Problem ~20fps on minimum settings, perhaps game uses Intel graphics?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by MicaLovesKPOP, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Glad you got it sorted.
    Dont keep up with tech like i used to, completely forgot about intel with their embedded CPU\GPU was just thinking onboard\dedicated GPU.

2. Scraper

Scraper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    Excellent! See you on the track.:)

3. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Just remember you need to turn the steam overlay back on to make a purchase from the store in game.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MicaLovesKPOP

MicaLovesKPOP New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    is it not possible to turn on damage while keeping ABS on? I can't drive cars without ABS, and a game without damage (aka without consquences) is boring :(

in Assetto Corsa I play with everything set to realistic, but with ABS on. idk, I've never been good at handling my feet in cars. during my real life driving lessons, my teacher would complain about my footwork too.

5. gio_vtec

gio_vtec Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    Only physics model in get real will allow you that AFAIK.
    I do use ABS on pCARS but here i love the get real, maybe try breaking more gently and earlier :)

6. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    only cars with abs irl have it in 'get real'. try the gt3 cars they have abs... but be careful they have a very rearward brake bias by defult.

7. Llucmk

Llucmk New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Guys, i can confirm this case. i play RRE on both plattforms. My tower pc, and my laptop. My laptop is a MSI GE60 2qd Apache, so it should not have these problems running the game on nvidia GTX 950M.

I tried to run the game and i didn't understand why the game was running on low settings achieving 40-30 fps...

So i looked up to my LED indicator of which GPU was running (Intel or Nvidia) and the led was blue, what means that intel was running...

I searched some information about force a software to run with one GPU and for some reasons, W10 doesn't allow to run some programms with this feature, but some other do, like VLC.

So i entered to Nvidia control panel and added RRE to the list, and specified to launch with Nvidia GPU, (by default was in "integrated")

Launched RRE and taraaaaaa, Crash an various errors...

This tells me that somehow, or Raceroom Experience hasn't optimized his game for Nvidia optimus and some Laptop GPU's OR, Nvidia drivers give a fuck about RaceRoom Experience.

I'll try what you said guys about steam overlay, to see if works.

8. MicaLovesKPOP

MicaLovesKPOP New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Try restarting your machine. I got errors after doing that as well, but when I tried it again a few days later it worked, and has been working since :)