Problem A game bug or something else

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Ingvarr, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Ingvarr

Ingvarr New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't know where to write about my problem so I'm sorry.

Sometimes on ranked servers I run into very weird bug after qualify session. When the session switches and I press RACE, the game just freezes on one picture (but the sound of the game works and you can hear how the drivers prepare and then start the race). Because of this bullshit I can't do anything except turn off the RaceRoom game through the task manager and turn off the Steam application. And the worst part is that my rating and reputation suffer because of this, because the game thinks that I left the server of my own free will but this is not true. This happened 5 or 6 times for sure, after which I had to spend a lot of races like a nerd to regain my rating. I think this is a stupid situation and it's not fair to lose your rating like that. I'm tired of this. As you can see from the screenshot I'm a pretty honest driver and always try to keep my races clean (and I always finished races even if everything went bad). All deep valleys in my reputation graph are related to this bug. Please help to solve the problem how to avoid this in the future. And I will ask the game developers, if possible, restore my rating and reputation to the values of the last race (fr3 cup 4/12/2020 23:37:51) before this bug. Thanks :blush:

IMG_20201205_005930.jpg

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  2. carlos de hoz

carlos de hoz Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Here is another affected one. There is another thread with similar problems. Please post also, so that the developers can see it. There are more affected. They will review it. I just can't play 1 week ago, my internal line is ok with all the other games

3. Ingvarr

Ingvarr New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  4. carlos de hoz

carlos de hoz Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Hoi and I tried again, after reviewing other games etc. and kept expelling me by ping or without response from the server, I only have to reinstall the game

5. carlos de hoz

carlos de hoz Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    now after starting the game the 1st time well. today the game does not start the second time

6. carlos de hoz

carlos de hoz Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    and managed to enter but when entering track error

Attached Files:

7. Ingvarr

Ingvarr New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm over it. Again this shit was repeated when everyone settled on the grid. I'm no longer going to race on ranked servers and spoil my nerves until you fix this bug. Why should I drop so much in the ranking after only two failed races due to an error????? Nonsense. Why did I buy all the content in the game?
    Thank you for the "quality" product and responsive (no) tech.support.. See ya ;)

Attached Files:

8. carlos de hoz

carlos de hoz Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Nor is it to put like that. but respect your words. I must confess that I am frustrated, after reinstalling deactivate firewall and antivirus. cleaning my pc that is only used for gamer, update possible drivers, try other games, it follows me with problems like you It disconnects me by ping. or simply server without response, I don't know what to do. The next thing is to reinstall windows but I'm lazy. I have too many things to reinstall games. Motion system etc .....

9. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Well, when you disconnect, you're basically ending the race in last place.

10. carlos de hoz

carlos de hoz Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    at the moment it only fails on dedicated servers, neither in public rooms nor in other games.