Problem Account Issue - Can't Update Email, In Use

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by bajabutt, Dec 27, 2023.

1. bajabutt

bajabutt New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

It seems at some point in the distant past I tried RRRE and registered two different accounts?

When I sign in with steam now, it logs me into an old account with an email address on a custom domain I no longer own. I need to update this email, but it won't let me, because my current actual email address is "in use on another account".

I can't sign into whatever this other account is. I'd need to sign into whatever steam account it's associated with to sign into it I guess? But I've never had another steam account.

My current, actual steam account that I can sign in with, is associated with my correct email address, the one I'd like to update my RRRE account to use, the one RRRE says is "in use".

I don't really want to post my email address on a public forum for obvious reasons. But I can't find a more appropriate way to get in touch with support staff?

I want to give RRRE another go. But I want to get this account issue sorted first.

I don't really feel comfortable purchasing content for RRRE when the account it's attached to is kinda in a broken state. Anything that asks me to confirm anything via email, I'm not going to be able to do.

2. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Probably @J-F Chardon is the one who could help you with this

3. bajabutt

bajabutt New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Nico I'll try contacting them.

4. CaptainCoffee

CaptainCoffee Esports Manager Beta tester

Ratings:
    +204 / 0 / -0
    Hi Bajabutt, as J-F is on Holidays I might be able to help you in the mean time: can you send me the two email addresses in a DM?

5. bajabutt

bajabutt New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Have sent you a DM Captain thanks very much.

• Like Like x 1