Resolved All Car Setup Loss

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Joeks, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Hi there, I've created a problem and I hope someone can help me out :( ..
    Yesterday after the race was finished, my computer suddenly freezes up the point the podium should appear.. Turns out my C:/ hard-drive has reach his maximum capacity. So I cutted some files from the C drive (8 Gig) o_O and started playing Raceroom again..Tried to load some car-setups, turns out they are all gone?? Same as the in-game controller settings..pffft What the?..huge bummer.. Of coarse I accidentally moved the wrong files from de drive! How stupid of me!!:confused:..What to do??..Now I've located the car setup and controller files again (the only ones really imported to me) Can someone please tell me how to put them back in the game?

I would really appreciate it..

Greets Jeremy

2. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Place the car setups and controlset folder into \my documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\
    Car setups here.
    \my documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\CarSetups
    controls here
    \my documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\ControlSet

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Try recuva, you can restore deleted files, if they're not overwriten yet.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Eejj..THNX a million!!:D After a few hickups finnaly managed to restore all th files.. at first they kept on turning blue, but now works again..;)Thanks, Jer

5. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Thanks! I'll keep it in mind if I do some other stupid delete'so_O..haha Greets, Jer:D

• Like Like x 1