Bug AMD GPU Triple screen Eyefinity/Game stuck at 50FPS

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by nolive721, Jan 2, 2021.

1. nolive721

nolive721 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Hello

Triple 1080p Freesync user here. I am running the game with a VEGA64 OCed GPU and Ryzen 3500X and facing an issue with new Triple screen set-up. My video drivers are up to date and Eyefinity is set in RADEON driver UI.

I followed the procedure shown in the main Triple screen thread and it works so I am getting my 5760x1080 resolution and the new UI via -webmenu in the Steam launcher

I run the Game in Full screen to take advantage of the Freesync features of my monitors with a 48-75Hz range, its butter smooth.....when it works in RRE.

The problem I am facing is when I launch the Game, the FPS got stuck at 50fps which is so close to my Freesync low range that I am getting very noticeable stuttering (I am quite sensitive to this)

The workaround I found is to exit a race session, go back to UI Video screen paramters, change from Full screen to bordeless window, don't confirm and let it revert back naturally to Full screen.

In that case, I am getting back to max FPS that my system can deliver which is close to 75FPS average in Game depending on track and amount of cars etc

I recognize maybe not so many Triple screen users with an AMD GPU over here but any confirmation of the same bug for you guys?

thanks so much